ADVERTISEMENT

West Cabarrus vs South Iredell

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Should be a good game. South is playing good and I believe they have a chance in this one. Any thoughts.

My first time for Football at West Cab.

This should be a very competitive game. Both have solid QBs and Both are eager to get a win. South is coming off a good win over Piedmont 41-17 / West Cab 41-7

Common dominator - both play Porter Ridge - West Cab lost 41-7 last week and South lost 35-12

West Cab I have heard maybe without their starting QB which could hurt them.

This is a 50/50 toss up for me but Give me

South Iredell 28 West Cab 21

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
This could be a sneaky good game. Think South may have the better defense but West the better offense, especially if the QB plays. This game also could likely be for the last playoff spot from the conference as we move down the stretch too. So huge importance on this one for both

This could be a sneaky good game. Think South may have the better defense but West the better offense, especially if the QB plays. This game also could likely be for the last playoff spot from the conference as we move down the stretch too. So huge importance on this one for both
I think is actually one of the more competitive games this week.

I agree with your statement

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I’ll take SI in this one. WC is 90% their QB who they can’t protect…he runs non stop. On a side note I’ve heard rumor of the WC QB transferring to HR after this season.
Wouldn’t be shocked. Pretty sure that’s where he was before he went to west Cabarrus

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT