ADVERTISEMENT

West Cabarrus vs South Iredell

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
0-3 West Cabarrus will take on 3–1 South Iredell. Last year South Iredell would get their only win in the conference by defeating West Cabarrus 21-17. Probably a good chance these teams will fight for 6th n 7th spot in conference. I think this will be a good one. Going with South Iredell by 7.

Here at West Cabarrus high. State of Art for sure. Even was treated free BBQ with bake beans and Gatorade at tailgating . They are trying to get rid of 80lbs of BBQ. Can’t beat that.

Last edited:
Reactions: OptionFreak
Not good crowd clearing. Not sure what’s going on. West players back on field Man that’s scary

People were scattering. I think everything is under control. I’m hearing false alarm

Final SI 34-13. Here is the recap in the 4th. So I’m sitting in the bleachers. Next thing I know crowd starting clearing up in the bleachers and players running off the field. . Not knowing what was going on I find myself ducking between. bleachers. Anyway after things settle down. Come to find out apparently some teens were running causing a panic. Surprising the game resumed. Probably 3/4 of fans left after the incident happened. Talking about a scare.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
What was the false alarm about?
All the know there were teenagers from WC side causing a scene like something was going on. They were running. So I guess fans in the stands got frightened and starting clearing out. Some fans got down in the bleachers thinking maybe someone had a gun. I for one thought the same thing.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
How does West Cabarrus look honestly? Do they have a chance of completing in the next year or so?
WC didn’t look that good on offense. South gave up the 1st score on a passing play. Where the QB threw the ball to another player and that player threw the ball to the WR who was wide open. That was their 1st drive I believe. After that South adjusted. And the other score in the 3rd period I think, WC had short field due to turnover. Not sure if they are a young team. I know there were a ton of penalties called on both teams. South had 2 TDs called back because of penalties. I’m not sure how WC will look for next year or two. I know their fans were really into the game. WC has really nice school and facilities. Also the football field looked really nice with the turf.

Last edited:
WC was hit pretty hard by kids transferring this past offseason. I know for sure their top offensive weapon from last year is at AL Brown, and I’m pretty sure a few others left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT