ADVERTISEMENT

West Cabarrus at Kannapolis

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
This could a very interesting matching up. West Cabarrus is on a roll. Heavily favored Kannapolis barely beat Cox Mill in overtime. And West Cabarrus beat Cox Mill pretty good. Thoughts?

If kannapolis offense would quit turning over the ball they will be ok. Last night against Cox Mill they had an interception ran back for a touchdown and a fumble return for a touchdown. And quit dropping passes They had a couple passes last night that the receivers is wide open and couldn’t make a play. Last week at Central cabarrus in the first half they had two passes drop that would’ve been a touchdown. The defense is OK. But yes this could be an interesting game.

It has been a few years since I have watched a Kannapolis game. Sounds like their not fundamentally sound in some area. Is Wonder89 still out there? Would like to hear his comments. He seems to be spot on at all times.

Last edited:
It has been a few years since I have watched a Kannapolis game. Sounds like their not fundamentally sound in some area. Is Wonder89 still out there? Would like to hear his comments. He seems to be spot on at all times.
I don’t know if he is on here, I haven’t seen Him in a while. He was banned on CP.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Big win for the Wonders of AL Brown. AL Brown 47 West Cabarrus 0. Sounded like Brown is playing like days of old. Any Wonder fans see the game.

Also other scores in the conference
JM Robinson 26 Cox Mill 14
NW Cabarrus 41 Concord 21
Providence 35 Central Cabarrus 6.

AL Brown will take on South Meck next Friday.

Big win for the Wonders of AL Brown. AL Brown 47 West Cabarrus 0. Sounded like Brown is playing like days of old. Any Wonder fans see the game.

Also other scores in the conference
JM Robinson 26 Cox Mill 14
NW Cabarrus 41 Concord 21
Providence 35 Central Cabarrus 6.

AL Brown will take on South Meck next Friday.

Played their best game of the year. Very little penalties and no turnovers. To be honest I thought it would be a little bit closer game just looking at some other scores from their earlier games. Like Coach Newsome said on the post game interview they will be a handful to deal with in a couple years.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Big game in a couple weeks with AL Brown and Concord Robinson. That game could be for conference. Should be a good one.

Big game in a couple weeks with AL Brown and Concord Robinson. That game could be for conference. Should be a good one.
If we play like we did last night we should win the game. But yes it could be a good game. J.M.R. has a very good QB.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT