ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 scores

Of course I am happy for Starmount to get the win, especially on a most special night, but North Iredell is trying very hard to get back to respectable after many years in the wilderness. Sounds like they are making progress.
It was a crazy game. Great win and tough fight that should prepare the guys for future games. Some of the same issues as before, dropped pass after dropped pass. Also pass defense. Those two need lots of improvement. We got beat on special teams as well, I didn't expect that. We just about gave the game away.
Special teams hasn’t looked great either week. I hold my breath everytime we kick off

What about the huge block punt by AJ that they picked up and gained 40 yards for a first down. It was huge momentum boost for NI and they scored shortly after.

Some crazy stuff in that game.
One of the first times I can think of I’ve actually seen that happen. They block one for a td and we block one and give up a first down. Pretty wild

well if I am close to being right, Swain had nearly 100 yds rushing plus or minus 5 or so. Plus through the air, 150 or so yds. SM, might be 30 yds. rushing and only 80 yds passing. I am just thankful for a mean Defence again.
Swain did stop Smoky on their own side of the field multiple times. Swain also gave Smoky that good field position via their own mistakes. Swain won’t be able to do that to everybody.

Reactions: KevinFromSwain
You are not a mom and have nothing to do with 04, You are causing problems for an actual swain mom who would not be caught dead posting on this board. You are connected to 2011.
Honey I've never played a down of football and if there are problems coming from this website then there's some serious issues with those people. I've enjoyed Swain football all my life, unfortunately my husband and I don't live in the area anymore so we enjoy the games on YouTube. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers ridge runner.

Honey I've never played a down of football and if there are problems coming from this website then there's some serious issues with those people. I've enjoyed Swain football all my life, unfortunately my husband and I don't live in the area anymore so we enjoy the games on YouTube. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers ridge runner.
LOL

Swain did stop Smoky on their own side of the field multiple times. Swain also gave Smoky that good field position via their own mistakes. Swain won’t be able to do that to everybody.
Swain needs to clean up the penalties and fumble. Smoky really never moved the ball on Swain Defense but Swain gave smoky the ball in scoring position multiple time and the Defense stood tall. Swain dline will cause issue for any team they will face this year and Swain NG decleated smoky ECU commits was pretty sick. If Swain can improve the offense they can make a deep run in the playoffs if healthy.

Swain needs to clean up the penalties and fumble. Smoky really never moved the ball on Swain Defense but Swain gave smoky the ball in scoring position multiple time and the Defense stood tall. Swain dline will cause issue for any team they will face this year and Swain NG decleated smoky ECU commits was pretty sick. If Swain can improve the offense they can make a deep run in the playoffs if healthy.
I agree, they do that and find some actual rhythm they will be a tall order come November. Those are big ifs though, if it wasn't for the 2 long bombs (both of which were really lucky imo) there wouldn't of been a whole lot offensively and idk if Swain finds a way to score what they did.

On another note that NG play was hilarious, it was like they forgot he existed and he just plucked him off his feet from the side lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT