ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 playoffs games moved

Is there rules for moving playoff games? Saturday trip to Murphy sounds better than a Thursday night. Just saying.

Reactions: Swain97
Southeast Halifax @ Tarboro Thursday at 7pm
They may have gotten ahead of themselves. Just noticed a change in the forecast in Tarboro the system must have sped up or something, yesterday the rain wasn't coming until after midnight Thursday now the forecast has it moving in Wednesday night and a higher percentage on Thursday than Friday only 24-22% chance all day Friday. Of course subject to change lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Is there rules for moving playoff games? Saturday trip to Murphy sounds better than a Thursday night. Just saying.
The way I read 2.2.4(b)(2) is that the schools can mutually agree to play Saturday and game time can be any time they want on Saturday.

Well all this is coming from the Subtrical storm Nicole which will eventually be hurricane Nicole so it's just wether is slows down or picks up speed. So you could change to Thursday and get hit worst than Friday right now the best day looks like Saturday.

I would personally prefer Saturday. But wondering how many schools are out Friday for Veterans Day and planning for a three day weekend. Looking right now like rain may start in Thomasville during the game on Thursday.
All schools are out it's National Holiday

I think people are jumping the gun a little here. Are you really going to go by what Jim Cantore of The Weather Channel has forecasted ? Come on, they are wrong more than they are right. The forecast will change hourly over the next couple of days
Yeah, especially when it comes to any sort of tropical system, the "experts" know about as much as you and I regarding their track and how fast they move. Remember, Hurricane Ian was supposed to be devastating to the Tampa area then ended up well south of Tampa and not much happened there. These guys can't get things right until a few hours before a weather event is supposed to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Yeah, especially when it comes to any sort of tropical system, the "experts" know about as much as you and I regarding their track and how fast they move. Remember, Hurricane Ian was supposed to devastating to the Tampa area then ended up well south of Tampa and not much happened there. These guys can't get things right until a few hours before a weather event is supposed to happen.
My son and his family was right in the center of the path North of Tampa two days before landfall it ended up going south and more East and all they got was a couple inches of rain and wind. Never lost power. No one knows what Mother Nature is going to do or where it’s going to go

Reactions: fitguync30
Weather for Thomasville on Thursday now showing 51% rain at 6, building to 86% at nine o’clock. Makes me wonder if some of the schools made a Thursday decision, realizing they could still back up to Saturday.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hearing rumors that the Andrews game will be moved to Thursday as well but haven't seen anything to verify it yet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT