ADVERTISEMENT

Weddington @ Catholic game thread

Well duh a Charlotte team should win every year you only have millions of more ppl than every other place in North Carolina I mean it’s common sense you should have more teams that are talented
Talented teams are one thing. Disciplined teams are another. Talented teams win games. Disciplined, mentally tough teams win championships.

ADM around 1600 not the biggest school in 3A . WE play Ardrey Kell every year with 3500+ kids do just fine. Don't make excuses
What excuses, its fact. U don't play AK for state championships, u play teams with hundreds less than u... Hence why yall will be 4a next year

Reactions: Crestuff
What excuses, its fact. U don't play AK for state championships, u play teams with hundreds less than u... Hence why yall will be 4a next year

I believe they are going back to the 25/25/25/25 Alignment next year. There will be a lot of 3a teams moving up to 4a this fall.

I believe they are going back to the 25/25/25/25 Alignment next year. There will be a lot of 3a teams moving up to 4a this fall.
If u don't mind, can u explain what the 25/25/25/25 is?

If u don't mind, can u explain what the 25/25/25/25 is?
[/QUOTE
easy252 hope this helps, this was on the nchsaa website.

a. Using the East/West Map, all member schools are listed either in the east or the west based on the county where the school is located.
b. Schools are divided in the east or the west by the appropriate percentage--25% of the schools in 4-A, 25% in 3-A, 25% in 2-A and 25% in 1-A--to make the four classifications. If the divided number is a fraction, half or more is rounded up.
c. The lines are drawn from the top down for schools in the east and then for schools in the west, so the process starts with the largest school and works down to the dividing line, then the next class, etc. If the dividing line comes between two schools with the exact same Realignment Score, those schools will all be placed in the higher classification.

Reactions: easy252
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT