ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace-Rose Hill @ Pender

dogs79

Nov 7, 2009
Teachey , NC
Friends and Coaches are talking up dem Patriots. I know they've improved with Eanes back in the saddle. What y'all think?

Reactions: UNC91
We don't need to go in cocky. They could of mighty easily beaten e duplin last week. Lots of size and a couple of fast backs. Vocal cheerleader on the pa also. We should win by 3+ tds if we come to play. If we come sloppy, we'll have a game on our hands. Wrh 34-20

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Big advantage having a week to plan for their option attack. I was told ED had 1/2 day on Friday to prepare after agreeing to game and did a quick walk through. I think it will be a good game for a half but Dogs will wear them down. No doubt about it though, they are much improved with Eanes back.

Reactions: oldway55 and dogs79
I want to go just so I can listen to the PA announcer 😂😂. That would be worth the trip if he's as good as advertised
I don't know if we want to use the word "good". He's different, kinda cheers everyone on and on. You can go to the ed-pender game on nfhs. Just like ur sitting under him if u adjust the volume. May be a good game tho.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Probably want be to much problem for Wallace. They will have time to prepare. Pender is big with some athletics

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
We don't need to go in cocky. They could of mighty easily beaten e duplin last week. Lots of size and a couple of fast backs. Vocal cheerleader on the pa also. We should win by 3+ tds if we come to play. If we come sloppy, we'll have a game on our hands. Wrh 34-
On the other end of the spectrum, the Wallace announcer is no-nonsense to the point he’s boring. It’s ok to have a little excitement for your team.

Our announcer is a trip. Does just enough to have fun but not over the top. Always looking for Brent Stafford and can’t seem to find him. LOL. Inside joke.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Only way I see the Patriots keeping this one close if they pull a Battle Holley on WRH. Keep the Bulldog offense off the field. I think with a week to prepare for the triple option the Dogs have the speed to contain the Pender offense. Don't think they can slow down WRH. Got my Dogs 56-21.

Heard game will not take place. WRH looking for a game on 9/10. Can anyone confirm? Also saw that Northeastern is looking an opponent for same date. Could be interesting!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Supposed to here from Wilson-Fike tomorrow morning. Me personally had rather wait on Northeastern till playoffs. I got Clinton, Whiteville, Northeastern, WRH top 4 in East. Not especially in that order

Reactions: UNC91
Hate that for wrh and Pender. Seemee to be a good match-up before conference play. Hope wrh can get an opponent on short notice

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
Supposed to here from Wilson-Fike tomorrow morning. Me personally had rather wait on Northeastern till playoffs. I got Clinton, Whiteville, Northeastern, WRH top 4 in East. Not especially in that order
playing at Myrtle beach HS

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT