ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose-hill host Southwest Onslow

Seems we have two sides to this. Unlike other games it isnt one team or the other. It's all about WRH and how bad they will beat the down trodden Stallions of SouthWest Onslow. One says a total beat down and one says we hang close. In any case I will hang faithful. I BELEIVE !! Cant
Can't go wrong with Orange and Black this game ......lol

A game like this could be a trap game for WRH. Coach Motsinger I'm sure has pumped this team on what it could mean to SWO to win this game. Better be ready to play.
Kinda what I've been thinking Greg. Especially with the injuries. I think we'll win it though. May not be one of our better played games though

Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC_91
I can see the headlines now ,,,, An injury depleated Bulldog team was beaten by a (shades of Marshall/Notre Dame) hapless SWO squad. It was a suprise by all except the Stallion faithful.

Come on WRH guys ..... even with the subs odds are in your favor of winning. I can rembember back a few years ago, well maybe a lot of years a #1 state ranked SWO went into the playoffs against the 16 seed team. WE LOST. So no whining by either team on the outcome. Suck it up Buttrer Cup and go on to next week

I can see the headlines now ,,,, An injury depleated Bulldog team was beaten by a (shades of Marshall/Notre Dame) hapless SWO squad. It was a suprise by all except the Stallion faithful.

Come on WRH guys ..... even with the subs odds are in your favor of winning. I can rembember back a few years ago, well maybe a lot of years a #1 state ranked SWO went into the playoffs against the 16 seed team. WE LOST. So no whining by either team on the outcome. Suck it up Buttrer Cup and go on to next week
Still a running clock. No upset here and definitely no crying. Just need them back bye 10/14

This was such a terrible game. SWO hung tough for about 18 mins. WRH needs to get a few players back, or won't make it back to state. All types fights and unsportsmanlike all night long. No love lost there lol. I left and headed to the beach. Sad showing for SWO, but at least we score lol

A game like this could be a trap game for WRH. Coach Motsinger I'm sure has pumped this team on what it could mean to SWO to win this game. Better be ready to play.
I'm a die hard darkhorse fan and graduate but I find myself rooting for wallace from time to time maybe because I have a daughter that's a sophomore that's goes there lol. But I can't believe that I does that's lol.

Really proud of our team and coaches. With all the injuries, they all stepped up. Shows the depth we have. We need to be healthy by 10/14. Kinston, East Duplin, Jame Kenan to end regular season.

Reactions: UNC_91
I'm a die hard darkhorse fan and graduate but I find myself rooting for wallace from time to time maybe because I have a daughter that's a sophomore that's goes there lol. But I can't believe that I does that's lol.
Yep daughter plays for the dogs basketball team smh sooooo wanted her to be a horse but her mom wasn't having that who was also a bull dogs lol

• Haha
I wonder if the SWO coaches will say this was a moral victory as well. A lot of problems around there. And doesn’t look to get any better.

• Haha
A Southwest Onslow that used to be a super hero program just two years ago got beat up by Wallace Rose. I'm left with the impression that a tragic incident occurred in that neighborhood. I sincerely hope Southwest Onslow can regain its footing. Other, better news is that my favorite WRH are 4-1. WRH should have never lost that Leesville game who lost to Wake Forest 7-49.

• Haha
I wonder if the SWO coaches will say this was a moral victory as well. A lot of problems around there. And doesn’t look to get any better.

Lol Moral victory's at SWO? That's hilarious, top six all time winning % in the state and now can't even win a game. SWO has tons of problems all over the place. Definitely starts with the coaching. I'd fire everyone of them besides Kendric and give him the HC job tomorrow. Dempsey should resign today, this has gotten outta control. If he was about the kids and success he would resign today.

Lol Moral victory's at SWO? That's hilarious, top six all time winning % in the state and now can't even win a game. SWO has tons of problems all over the place. Definitely starts with the coaching. I'd fire everyone of them besides Kendric and give him the HC job tomorrow. Dempsey should resign today, this has gotten outta control. If he was about the kids and success he would resign today.
With those egos walking around there, I think not. They will just blame the kids and parents as sell outs instead of looking in the mirror.

Sad to see so many great programs struggling now. SWO under Padget was great.
Phil was a players coach, always put the best on the field. There was no good ole boys club, like what is around there now. It was about winning. This trash now is a damn shame. Just bc you played high level football doesn’t mean you can coach better than someone…and the kids damn sure don’t care about it when you act like a arrogant ass.

Give ‘em a little time, they’ll have that percentage down.

• Haha
With those egos walking around there, I think not. They will just blame the kids and parents as sell outs instead of looking in the mirror.
Phil was a players coach, always put the best on the field. There was no good ole boys club, like what is around there now. It was about winning. This trash now is a damn shame. Just bc you played high level football doesn’t mean you can coach better than someone…and the kids damn sure don’t care about it when you act like a arrogant ass.

You hit the nail on the head. One of the most arrogant dudes I've ever met in my life. Not even sure why, he played at terrible ECU, didn't make it to the league. Definitely can't coach to save his life. Good ol boy club is a joke on every level. He's ran more kids off in 4 years, then Phil did in 30 years. Damn shame

Yea an that's a damn shame, I bleed black n orange, my kids did as well. Won multiple titles and built that winning percentage and now it's all thrown out the window
Yeah, I know quite a few alumni who think it’s just completely sad and ridiculous on what’s happening.

A Southwest Onslow that used to be a super hero program just two years ago got beat up by Wallace Rose. I'm left with the impression that a tragic incident occurred in that neighborhood. I sincerely hope Southwest Onslow can regain its footing. Other, better news is that my favorite WRH are 4-1. WRH should have never lost that Leesville game who lost to Wake Forest 7-49.
Disagree with your last statement completely. Leesville took their foot off the gas in the 4th or else they could have really put the nail in our coffin. There was no way we would have stopped their passing game. Honestly we are fortunate to be 4-1 right now. 6 fumbles against Pender? We are lucky at the moment.

Disagree with your last statement completely. Leesville took their foot off the gas in the 4th or else they could have really put the nail in our coffin. There was no way we would have stopped their passing game. Honestly we are fortunate to be 4-1 right now. 6 fumbles against Pender? We are lucky at the moment.
I like this teams grit. Got to get healthy

Reactions: DogsRunItUp
Don’t know for sure. Heard 6 is having concerns with separated shoulder healing. Don’t think 1 will be affected long . Lonnie got banged up also

I think we have the capability of being really good when healthy, Got to fix the ball handling issues. We took a really good Pender team to the woodshed last week and played half a game without a qb against SWO, have 2 more tune up games to get healthy before the hardest part of conference play begins. WRH will be just fine.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC_91
I think we have the capability of being really good when healthy, Got to fix the ball handling issues. We took a really good Pender team to the woodshed last week and played half a game without a qb against SWO, have 2 more tune up games to get healthy before the hardest part of conference play begins. WRH will be just fine.
Who need a qb just running the ball. A running back in the position makes sense. maybe a little short out pass if needed. He did a great job.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC_91
What? Who said it was luck? What team do you even pull for? Your username is new up here....
Read

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT