ADVERTISEMENT

Union Academy @ MA

It’s football injuries are part of the game…opting out of a playoff game is sending a bad message to kids,”Don’t even try we’re just gonna lose anyway” let’s go get pizza instead the heck with that if I’m a kid and love football and especially if I’m a senior and my coach who can coach for years on end,takes away my last game as a senior knowing I’ll never play football again,I’d be mad at my coach and think “WTH man you took my last game from me”

Reactions: sbbbfan
Yep but we didn’t spend most of second half running up scores !
Idiot if you look we scored most points in first half 80% of games we didn't even score in 2nd half. Most times just scored a TD. Get clue you are the biggest turd on here. Get some damn facts then talk ass

West Stokes played in the same conference for few years with ES and Mt Airy and Holders team played with class. All players at that age are going to get out of line at times. In basketball west was the only team that beat WS prep and in the conference championship at ES their whole student section was against West. That's why lot of people in the area pull against them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT