ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 3A 2023

OG is a good program regionally but has to win more than one playoff game to be considered obviously.

They do have some good pieces coming back. The QB is a four year starter and the line is always well coached. I will say Crest showed them what big time 3A football is from what I saw that night. Same when we went down to Boiling Springs a couple years ago. Davidson County has work to do. Nuff said.
No Davidson county school should be mentioned

Anyone knows what Asheville will have this year. I know couple years ago they good team

Crest won't be top 10. Hype train 🚂every year.... Coaching staff more worried about what they are eating for breakfast and time they are staying on the beach. I'd be embarrassed to be a Crest alumni or fan tbh.....

Crest won't be top 10. Hype train 🚂every year.... Coaching staff more worried about what they are eating for breakfast and time they are staying on the beach. I'd be embarrassed to be a Crest alumni or fan tbh.....
Hater
Cause Onslow is such a power , lame
Someone is very jelly of the the beach trip I see
We will see as the season approaches
Receipt will be kept

#HATEUS

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Jealousy want get you anywhere you’re like and old movie star saying stuff to reappear far as embarrassment never in the 48 years of a charger fan just want happen go drink your bud light and pipe down by

Looking at the east looks like it will be alot of the same teams with a little difference of who comes out my top 4 I think can come out is havelock, 71st, eastern Alamance, northern nash

Other teams: southern durham Scotland terry Sanford Lee county jacksonville

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looking at the east looks like it will be alot of the same teams with a little difference of who comes out my top 4 I think can come out is havelock, 71st, eastern Alamance, northern nash

Other teams: southern durham Scotland terry Sanford Lee county jacksonville
Southern Alamance may as well, they’re dropping down from 4A. They aren’t necessarily my pick but they did make it to the third round of the 4A playoffs last year after upsetting New Hanover.

Southern Alamance may as well, they’re dropping down from 4A. They aren’t necessarily my pick but they did make it to the third round of the 4A playoffs last year after upsetting New Hanover.
I think a lot of 3a teams would have beat New Hanover honestly

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
But you definitely could be right they’re coming back with their 2 1k rushers ill look out for them nice find 💪🏽

Reactions: New3ra
Asheville will have some athletes and be as well coached as anyone. Them or ACR will be the best team around WNC. Not sure exactly what either of them have coming back.
Anyone knows what Asheville will have this year. I know couple years ago they good team
Asheville lost their appeal, correct? They're staying 4A unless I missed something.

Asheville lost their appeal, correct? They're staying 4A unless I missed something.
Yeah after I posted this from the other day then I realized they are 4A. Some reason I keep forgetting Asheville is 4A and not 3A.

Hey if I am not able to see the new threads how do you fix that and if i accidentally block someone how do you unblock them?

Hey if I am not able to see the new threads how do you fix that and if i accidentally block someone how do you unblock them?
Find a thread where it says message hidden or something like that. Click to show the message then click on whoever posted it and you should be able to unblock them.

very true. Will be very interesting. The top 5 in 3A could possibly be a top 10 type 4A school. Wonder where teh schools in 3A would go, in the new 7A classification?

I think most people forget how deep ACR went into the 4A playoffs last year. Them moving back down to 3A is puts them in my top 5 along with Crest, Dudley, South Point and Kings Mountain. I know some maybe high on West Charlotte, but after seeing them in person,I don't see them beating any of those teams above.
If WC can clean up there offense they will be good. I think they return alot of players from last year just depends on how much they develop.

If WC can clean up there offense they will be good. I think they return alot of players from last year just depends on how much they develop.
Possibly. The game I saw it was more than offense that needed work. And its hard judging off of one game. Maybe another year under the current staff the schemes will fit their personal more.

Eastern Guilford is a sleeper. They’re my pick to win their conference over Dudley. Eastern got some ATHLETES!!!!!
I’m not sure how came up with that pick but half of Dudley’s starters last year were underclassmen and Eastern had a senior led team and still got beat by 40. I wouldn’t be surprised if the score isn’t about the same next year.

Last edited:
I think most people forget how deep ACR went into the 4A playoffs last year. Them moving back down to 3A is puts them in my top 5 along with Crest, Dudley, South Point and Kings Mountain. I know some maybe high on West Charlotte, but after seeing them in person,I don't see them beating any of those teams above.
West Charlotte’s schedule always prepares them for the playoffs so they will always be a tough out.

I’m not sure how came up with that pick but half of Dudley’s starters last year were underclassmen and Eastern had a senior led team and still got beat by 40. I wouldn’t be surprised if the score isn’t about the same next year.

I'm surprised Eastern was able to play south point so close

I'm surprised Eastern was able to play south point so close
I wasn’t, South Point is always a good team but it’s about how prepared your team is for that style of offense. Eastern played them close the year before in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT