ADVERTISEMENT

Top 4A Games: Week 4

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
We already see that several people are already talking about some of the big games going on around North Carolina in the 4A Division. We will be announcing our top games for Week 4 this week as well, while others we will be keeping a close eye on.

What are your thoughts on some of the top games going around North Carolina and where will you be at?

Well everyone, those are the games that I had in mind for the 4A this week, which can be found on the front page of NCPreps.

Great call on all those games.. I'll be interested in Richmond Butler game, see if Richmond is the real deal.

The Havelock Rose game could be an offensive game and fun to watch.

Scotland, I think, will be to much for Jack Britt with Zamir White in the backfield.

Reactions: FierceScot
Scotland, I think, will be to much for Jack Britt with Zamir White in the backfield.

Doubt it. Close knit game. My opinion
Scotland has given up 58/ 110 points gained
Jack Britt has given up only 20/ 111 points gained
Scotland does have 85.6 more total yards

28-27 Jack Britt

Do the math

Last edited:

28-27 Jack Britt

Do the math
I hope you weren't drinking when you came up with this, did you even look at who Britt played, Scots will win...

Reactions: Scots_nation

28-27 Jack Britt

Do the math

Jack Britt has seen nothing like #34. You cant practice for that.
Also getting healthier.

I hope you weren't drinking when you came up with this, did you even look at who Britt played, Scots will win...
H2O

Jack Britt has seen nothing like #34. You cant practice for that.
Also getting healthier.
Practice for one man team? Scotland has “the invincible” squad?
Winning is solely based on team, not individual effort. 1 cannot carry 10 but 10 can carry 1

I donated a 1 point difference towards 2 great teams. You folks are estimating mashing someones feelings which will not be the case.

Suddenly Jack Britt has been suited as rather the trivialized or pooh pooh program up against Scotland? You're deadpanned and brave to broadcast such commentary.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT