ADVERTISEMENT

Top 1A Games - Week 4

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
We will be announcing three games to watch Thursday morning, along with several other games that we wil be watching.

What are your thoughts on the top games and which one will you be watching this weekend?

The game I'll be watching is 2A Mountain Heritage at Rosman...

As for other games that peak my interest?

Albemarle @ East Montgomery
CSOD @ 4A West Mecklenburg
North Stokes at East Wilkes
Lakewood at Midway
Riverside-Martin @ Southside
2A West Stanly @ North Stanly
East Surry @ 2A West Stokes

1). Finally get my first look at Sophomore QB Trey Robinson for the Cougars, and will see whether or not the Tigers defense which has played well this far, can slow down Robinson and the Cougars?

2).Just how good is East Montgomery...Good enough to beat Albemarle?

3).Can the CSOD be competitive, and keep it close against their bigger 4A counterparts, or win?

4).Can North Stokes continue to surprise after a short week of practice, or does East Wilkes continue their impressive season...Somebody's got to lose this week?

5).Lakewood has yet to be scored upon this year, but they will face their toughest opponent to date in the unbeaten 2A Midway Raiders....Who remains unbeaten after this one?

6).Will West Stanly celebrate a County Championship on North Stanly's field or will Antonio Williams have something to say about this County Championship game?

7). The Cardinals beat one unbeaten 2A team last week, but can they make it two in a row on the road no less?

Just a few games of interest to watch this week?

Roar Tigers Roar!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT