ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Knott's Dutch Fork Silver Foxes rout The Byrnes Rebels

Well, I counted wrong, anyway. It wasn't the same MOV. It does, however, sound like it was in the top 5 for Knott's worst losses ever.

Lol he is going to be recruiting like he is at auburn now.

Couldn't happen to a nicer man. Wonder if he got drunk punched a fan and got tossed in jail after this L?

Say what you want to say about Tom Knotts but his record speaks for itself. I'm sure there isn't a school in NC or SC if they had an opening for a head football coach would turn Tom Knotts down for the job if he applied.

Originally posted by Heel yes:
Which record? Police or football?
You are a piece of work. You try to stir things up but you are shown to have very little knowledge.

Knotts never punched a fan and he was not arrested. If you do not know the facts do not post something that is false about a person.

Heel yes! Seriously.
What is going on with you & Knott's? If there is a thread on him, you show up & debate everything good he has done. It's like you are obsessed with him. What's your real motivation?

So you are saying he has never been arrested? Ok spin on
One time in the early 1990's for a DWI. Charges dismissed.

You insinuate in your post that he assaulted a parent and was arrested. Absolutely incorrect! So what is the spin?

Who cares? He's doing his thing in SC now. He's obviously a great coach but has sketchy past littered with red flags which is undeniable. This is NC. Screw SC. I hope we beat the piss out of them in the Shrine Bowl!
Go Bears!

I said what I said and what you erroneously assume is up to you.

Heel Yes you wrote: "Wonder if he got drunk punched a fan and got tossed in jail after this L?"

Erroneous? Assume? Think not. Never punched a fan. Never put his hands on fan. "Fan" is a very loose term.

Originally posted by lovethembears:
Who cares? He's doing his thing in SC now. He's obviously a great coach but has sketchy past littered with red flags which is undeniable. This is NC. Screw SC. I hope we beat the piss out of them in the Shrine Bowl!
Go Bears!
What he said.

tango, you need help. I will not fall into your party line and I will not let you lie.

Originally posted by lovethembears:
Go Bears!
What he said.

tango, you need help. I will not fall into your party line and I will not let you lie.
I need help? Let me lie? What did I write that is not 100% truthful?

I'll take Daryl Barnes over Tommy Knotts anytime. Barnes owned Knotts for most of his career at Richmond Senior, going 109-7.

Go Raiders!

When Tommy was at Indy. u guys love winning all those
state trophy. He is a winner,that's been proven. I'll
beat any school would like to have him as their coach.
U can't take his record from any school away from him.
Heel yes,u have a bad problem with Tommy that's for
sure. Did your kid get treated wrong,because this sounds like a parent or grumpy opponent coment. All of us have
done things years ago that we are ashamed of. I can see
why he had to express his feelings sooner than later,
with some of the people around Charllotte that didn't want him to win. Give the man respect he deserves.

I think he is a good coach and if he was my coach I would be happy with him going 64 in a 55 with the occasional 80 in a 60.

I am just not going to sit by while people like tango try to re write his history. He is what he is and most people know what that is.

The best college coaches have a rep for treating things like it is the pros and the best high school coaches have a rep for treating things like it is college.

That is what knotts is, for better or worse.

According to his worshipers he just worked harder and was smarter than everyone else when he was winning and when he didn't it was because of a witch hunt or new schools. B.S.

My only complaint is the guy who posted that he could take S. Davidson and win a state championship. My comment was only if he could bring a lot of players with him. Coaches are only as good as their players. Ask Coach Barnes about his S. Brunswick experience. My guess is if TK went to S. Davidson he would suffer many losses by huge scores like the previous coaches who have been there. Do not try to make him out to be something he is not.

Maybe Mister Knotts didn't win any Mister Personality or Mister Congeniality awards while at Harding, West Charlotte, or Indy, and maybe he hasn't garnered said awards while at Dutch Fork, but he's one of the best coaches ever in North Carolina.
P.S. Arguing with Mister Tango is similar to telling E.F. Hutton how to manage a dollar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT