ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville Football

Thomasville loses to West Davidson for the FIRST TIME in history. I hate to say it, but the program has reached a new low. I believe at this point you have to look for a new coach to take over the program. Sad that Thomasville football has fallen off this far in only a year.
I called it last week they won’t beat south Davidson either or any team they play. But to lose to west Davidson for the first time in history is crazy 🤦 what an embarrassment to the program. To all the people that still support this coach what excuses do you have now ?

Reactions: SteelCurtain_79
Perfect example of what happens when folks who have zero clue about football or what it takes to be successful hire a football coach.

The offensive scheme that he tried to install, a version of the wing-T is awful. Then he'll throw 4 wide receivers on the field if there is no threat you can complete a pass. Failing to make your schemes fit your players is on the coach, not being able to get 11 men on the field is on the coach & staff.

Bottom line is when you hire an unqualified candidate this is what happens. No different with any other job out there.

Perfect example of what happens when folks who have zero clue about football or what it takes to be successful hire a football coach.

The offensive scheme that he tried to install, a version of the wing-T is awful. Then he'll throw 4 wide receivers on the field if there is no threat you can complete a pass. Failing to make your schemes fit your players is on the coach, not being able to get 11 men on the field is on the coach & staff.

Bottom line is when you hire an unqualified candidate this is what happens. No different with any other job out there.
How do you struggle that badly to keep 11 men on the field each week.

Mood GIF

In my mind there’s no way we lose to South, but anything is possible at this point. Probably going to lose against East and Lexington. This season is probably on par with 2014-2015 season.
I think we’ll beat South and East, but depends partly on the ejections. Lexington, not likely.

I’m confused. Someone on here said that Thomasville’s quarterback is a freshman. Also heard that the quarterback was one of Thomasville’s three ejections at the end of the game. Can you clarify all that?
They have a freshman quarterback that started against West. The junior quarterback started in all the games up until the North Rowan game. Pretty sure he got injured in the Salisbury game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT