Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
iStock-177369626_1.jpg

Last edited:
I can only speak for Purnell Swett but ummmm
1. I know we beat Pine Forest
2. I know we beat Ashley
3. I know we is gona beat Douglas Byrds drum line
4. We want to win Hoggard - PortcityFB will discuss this while playing with his UAV
5. Our short term goal is to beat the breaks and break dust out of Richmond
6. Scotland - I dont know im sorry but this is one is at "Big Mos" and we gona handle Bidness
7. Pinecrest cheats year in and year out by twisting their opponents ankles - disabling them
8. Jack Britt - Remarks complete
9. Seventy-First - Remarks complete
10. Hoke - Remarks complete
11. Lumberton - I always love this game

More to follow.........

I can only speak for Purnell Swett but ummmm
1. I know we beat Pine Forest
2. I know we beat Ashley
3. I know we is gona beat Douglas Byrds drum line
4. We want to win Hoggard - PortcityFB will discuss this while playing with his UAV
5. Our short term goal is to beat the breaks and break dust out of Richmond
6. Scotland - I dont know im sorry but this is one is at "Big Mos" and we gona handle Bidness
7. Pinecrest cheats year in and year out by twisting their opponents ankles - disabling them
8. Jack Britt - Remarks complete
9. Seventy-First - Remarks complete
10. Hoke - Remarks complete
11. Lumberton - I always love this game

More to follow.........
Best believe when the Scots roll up into Big Mo, "BUSINESS" will be handled!!!! Like I said, reality sets in when you play Hoggard.

Reactions: swett2victory
Pardon me, but did someone mention goats ?
GSO,
What's ah-hatning my cousin
Lissen here pa. Now you know better than to be absent, AWOL, or go ghost on Sportsnut. Did you know they changed that abbreviation from SEC to SAC? Did you know we went from 6 to 8 teams in the SAC? Did you know Purnell Swett is 2-0? Did you know Purnell Swett is about to go 3-0? Last, but not least, did you know Richmond has a "one man show"?

You've got to get on the ball papa. Anyhow, while roaming in the Southern Pines area around 1230am with Mr. Jayda-Bug and his spouse Mrs. Ree Ree, we ran into Sportsnut inside the The Pure Gold establishment. He was sitting there with an adult beverage looking like Javier Bardem high as a kite. Regrettably, he's been so durn pissed with you since the moment you lost your mind, your goats, and your sense of direction. He doesnt know what to do without your Alamac Brothers Band posting(or whatever they're called)

He acting like I aint tried to help him in your absents. I posted some videos to cheer him up, but he aint be liking my selection. He looked at me at the Pure Gold with that scary Javier Bardem image, slammed his Rome-Co-cola-Vodka drank on the table while a dancer wus on his lap and showed out. He continued and threw a Scarface attitude in front of all the dancers, Ms. Ree Ree and Mr. Jayda-Bug sat there while he looked straight in my face sanging "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO" - Taylor Swift

Bz8pE7NCIAAWpXF.jpg

Last edited:
Best believe when the Scots roll up into Big Mo, "BUSINESS" will be handled!!!! Like I said, reality sets in when you play Hoggard.
Aint no body said Nut'n bout no reality in the Hoggard show, but we not gonna fold like a cheap deck of cards to some average players on the field. We are coming with a The Heavy Dose attack in that game, but for now we are focused on Douglas Byrd.

Like I said before "Watch how many people clap when you win"

Word!

Last edited:
Aint no body said Nut'n bout no reality in the Hoggard show, but we not gonna fold like a cheap deck of cards to some average players on the field. We are coming with a The Heavy Dose attack in that game, but for now we are focused on Douglas Byrd.

Like I said before "Watch how many people clap when you win"

Word!
Say what you want S2V, but the pastry shop will be close when the Rams play Hoggard in Wilmington. If your crew is for real, they should give Hoggard all they can handle. I wish the Rams nothing but the best, except when they play us.

Reactions: swett2victory
The pastry shop is closed. We cooking Chicken, Catfish and some Greens. The word around the surrounding country towns is that "The Rams Suck". The players are sick of hearing those few non-harmony words. So they gona go all out and give Hoggard all they can handle and bring PortcityFB's little UAV toy back with us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT