ADVERTISEMENT

Texas HS Football Team Targets and Injures Official

Those two players should be banned from football for all their high school playing days. Referee should take assault charges out.

Man that's gotta be one craziest things I've ever seen on the football field. If that was my kid he wouldn't have an a$$ left when I got done with him.

If you tackled a man on a sidewalk and then your buddy stomped him then we would have assault and battery. This is the same but happened on a sports field.

After watching a game friday night I can see why. Not saying its right but I can definitely see why lol.

I didnt say that I thought they should do it reread the comment. I said I could see why it could happen. Emotional kids on a ballfield without discipline will lead to these actions so I think it probably had to do with lack of ethics from this program. It could happen anywhere and they should be locked up and lose all their scholorships. My opinion your entiled to yours

Also what I was saying was a joke about sorry referring which happens every friday night somewhere

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT