ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs Bertie

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
After two long weeks of not playing…It’s back to business! Home coming week also! Tarboro by 21 or better. Looking forward to hearing Bertie band though… RUDEBOYZZ

After two long weeks of not playing…It’s back to business! Home coming week also! Tarboro by 21 or better. Looking forward to hearing Bertie band though… RUDEBOYZZ
Wondered where y’all been…
Don’t worry y’all ain’t missed nothing…
Mt Airy and Rville are really good.
Eastern Randolph occasionally gets an honorable mention…
Same old same old…😂

I'm gonna need a lot of points for this one. Please go easy on my Falcons. We have a 1st year coach. lol. I do think we will win out the rest of the conference though.
I've seen some things, and I think your coach will do well if given time. Also, you guys certainly pass the eye test as far as appearance goes. I actually think you guys win out as well.

How’s the weather gonna be for this one. Only Mother Nature could slow down the Vikes in this conference. Lol.

Oh my goodness gentlemen…
How’s the weather going to be???
That’s what y’all talking about?
Next you’ll be espousing on concession stands.
Mayberry and mountain folks are like Hatfield/McCoys in almost every other thread.

It’s nice to stop in on y’all and realize what folks are normally like.
Sorry Chute ain’t started this week’s ER thread and I was bored.
Y’all can go back to talking about weather, recipes and whatnot 👍

I don’t know what to think of Bertie - they lost by 1 to Northeastern who some are saying will go deep in the 2A playoffs - but they then got handled pretty good by Hertford and Edenton.

In each of the losses to Edenton and HC, in the third quarter we’ve been in the red zone with a chance to cut the lead to single digits. We failed both times. When that happened, our kids started doubting and gave up the fight. Our football teams have gotten comfortable loosing. The fans never did. Our new coach is trying to change that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bertie beats Hertford next year. Hertford is graduating a very strong senior class this year. Hopefully tarboro doesn't treat this game as a cake walk like we did first half against SWE.

Reactions: UNC1980Swo

Quick question my guy. You played at Carolina with the rudeboyz or just like the nickname?

I like your av. Kelvin Bryant was one of my favorite 'Skins. He also played in the USFL (can't remember which team).

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
I like your av. Kelvin Bryant was one of my favorite 'Skins. He also played in the USFL (can't remember which team).
Philadelphia Stars. MVP of league rookie year I think. Was a fun guy to watch in person. Dude could run. Have I ever mentioned UNC must have had low entrance requirements in 1981?
For me, not KB 😂

• Haha
Reactions: vikandpirate4christ
I don’t know what to think of Bertie - they lost by 1 to Northeastern who some are saying will go deep in the 2A playoffs - but they then got handled pretty good by
Northeastern is young and took them lightly if they played tonight northeastern would win by 50 Tarboro yall should win by whatever you want too

Reactions: TarVikes
I like the Bertie QB. He’s engineered two solid drives so far. He’s elusive and he can find receivers. Tarboro 21, Bertie 6

Reactions: curtiscummings1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT