ADVERTISEMENT

SWETTBABY

Hasnt been hanging with your daddy. Your mama says to tell you hey.
^^^^^^^ I like this guy

images

+1
Beefy Larry

The week MIster Sports Nut from Winston-Salem , El Beefo Larry from down yon Lumberton way, and Governor Purnell, currently residing comfortably on an olive farm in Scotland County, the week these three spent ridin' around the tantilizing Sandhills Region of North Carolina, is an adventure that is of folklore nature around the trailer parks of North Carolina, Virginia, and Luzianner. I'd like to share the adventure via this forum, but legal ramifications deter such actions. Plus, I ain't a damn snitch.

The week MIster Sports Nut from Winston-Salem , El Beefo Larry from down yon Lumberton way, and Governor Purnell, currently residing comfortably on an olive farm in Scotland County, the week these three spent ridin' around the tantilizing Sandhills Region of North Carolina, is an adventure that is of folklore nature around the trailer parks of North Carolina, Virginia, and Luzianner. I'd like to share the adventure via this forum, but legal ramifications deter such actions. Plus, I ain't a damn snitch.
Mr. Sportsnuts will be here momentarily GSO. That clock-in machine is acting up. Monitoring will begin soon....

I just waiting on the Allman Brothers to strike up, Mr. GSO always kept me entertained with his findings.

My Copying and Pasting machine is in the Copying and Pasting Machine Shoppe, Mister Sports Nut Seventeen, but as soon as I figure it out, there will be mucho jams posted. I hope you and yours are well, Sir.

I found it quite revealing, somewhat disturbing, and painfully odd that Mister Smee had an insatiable desire to pursue a career as a rodeo clown, while also being the individual that scoops up the spheres of horse dung that matriculated from the individual horses as they performed their rodeo magic the prior evening. I always figured he used the feces to fertilize his " farming operation " deep inside the Pitt County forest thickets, sipping iced cold bong water he had frozen for six months in his Bong Water Freezer, which rests comfortably on his mobile home lodging facility's back porch..

Last edited:
I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM SMEEE . HE SAID ###############################################, AND HAVE A NICE DAY.HOW IS THE WEATHER IN GODS COUNTRY; IF IT IS HOT .THE CHICKEN POO IS A STINKING IN CHICMOND COUNTY' AND THE LANDFILLS IN SCOTLAND COUNTY
IS FUNKING IT UP. AREN,T YALL HOT IN THOSE CONNOR MOBILE HOME.WHAT ARE THE SWETTERS LOOKING LIKE THIS YEAR. ANY CHANCE OF A CHAMPION SHIP IN FOOTBALL THIS YEAR. I WILL GIVE THE SWETTIES,LAMS CREDIT THEY ARE ALWAYS ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN THE STATE.GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR

Last edited:
I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM SMEEE . HE SAID ###############################################, AND HAVE A NICE DAY.HOW IS THE WEATHER IN GODS COUNTRY; IF IT IS HOT .THE CHICKEN POO IS A STINKING IN CHICMOND COUNTY' AND THE LANDFILLS IN SCOTLAND COUNTY
IS FUNKING IT UP. AREN,T YALL HOT IN THOSE CONNOR MOBILE HOME.WHAT ARE THE SWETTERS LOOKING LIKE THIS YEAR. ANY CHANCE OF A CHAMPION SHIP IN FOOTBALL THIS YEAR. I WILL GIVE THE SWETTIES,LAMS CREDIT THEY ARE ALWAYS ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN THE STATE.GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR
CT
Are you trying to call out Swettbaby. He was like them American Idol millionaires....he sang his song one time

Him and Swettisgreat has ticked me off cause they ain't came out with a new Album

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT