ADVERTISEMENT

Swain coverage

Dev47

Aug 14, 2013
Now Don't get me wrong, but you would think that now that the Maroon Devils network is a pay site the coverage would be better, I was one of the ones that was all for a pay site last year... and I still am like my Granny used to say " it takes money to drink liquor and ride the train" and I appreciate them putting it on and all but good night you get 3 sec of action and 10 sec of the little dots going round and round ... heck fire the team will be back home before we see the end of the game... any comments or help on this

Now Don't get me wrong, but you would think that now that the Maroon Devils network is a pay site the coverage would be better, I was one of the ones that was all for a pay site last year... and I still am like my Granny used to say " it takes money to drink liquor and ride the train" and I appreciate them putting it on and all but good night you get 3 sec of action and 10 sec of the little dots going round and round ... heck fire the team will be back home before we see the end of the game... any comments or help on this

And No It's not my Internet

Reactions: Swain97

I fully agree! I don't mind paying, but if we have to pay now, at least give a better service. Schools typically have the better internet access in a town; why can't the administrators plan this better? They should have motivation now from the money paid....

I was traveling last week when the game was at Swain, how was the video feed that night? I have seen both away games and they were horrible (and I have a very good upload speed).

I'm not sure but from what i hear it has to do with the internet connection at the pressbox. You get decent video of home games because swain has a good internet connection in the pressbox. But when we go to other schools they arent lucky enough to have good connection. I have nothing to do with the video that is just what i have heard.

now not even audio .... I have great internet ... very disappointed in pay site ... that im in favor of

Reactions: mbdfan
Getting pretty good video during halftime. Hopefully it stays that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT