ADVERTISEMENT

SW Edgecombe 3-2 @ Greene Central 3-2

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
Both programs started off hit, only to be told to calm down here lately. I thought SWE would run the table after such a good effort at Tarboro, but playing two still undefeated teams back to back showed us that we aren't as good as we would like to be yet. GC is absolutely another tough test that I'm not completely confident about. Throwing in a wet field with on and off rain, and who knows? If there are no updates, it means I dont have signal, which is usually the case in good ol Snow Hill.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
1st play, 43 yard completion to midfield. 3rd play, a spectacular 1 handed grab for a ton of yards. Unsportsmanlikes for the receiver liking his catch a little too much takes away most of the yardage gained.

Bout as boring of a game as I've seen in a while. Even the atmosphere is unmoving. We have more fans than the home team.
The defense has finally decided to play again, but our offense has completely disappeared after that Nash Central game in week 2. I started the year thinking we'd be Eastern finals contenders, but now I'd call us a second round exit team.

GC has figured something out, because they are gashing the interior of our D. Fake left, cut up the middle. Fake right, cut up the middle. Did that all the way down the field for 63 yards , ending with a 9 yard td run. 2pt attempt intercepted.
SWE 17 GC 6

Defense played fabulously, even though 22 shows up on the scoreboard. GC got 16 points from a KOR and a short 30 years field following SWE turnover. They only gave up 6 earned points. The other came to life in the second half for 28 strong points on the ground and through the air. Tough, tough test vs North Pitt and their dual threat QB next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT