ADVERTISEMENT

Starmount QB Injury

REWhitley

Sep 1, 2021
Can any one give us an update on Starmount QB injury? Or anyone else that may be banged up?

Yes out for the year with broken collarbone 😞. He's irreplaceable and accounted for a big chunk of our offense. Big loss for our defense and punting as well. The single most important player on the team. I don't know how we will do. I don't wanna say more because of the other teams scouting but it's a HUGE HUGE loss.

OH NO! I am so sorry for him and the team.
Is their a serviceable backup?
Thank You for your kind words! It's very much appreciated! The kids were out of it once Luke went down on the second drive of the game. They struggled the rest of the game against Elkin.

I will definitely be supporting the Bears throughout the playoffs. I always do, have been for 20 years. I wanted to see a rematch of them and the Rams in the Western Finals. It would be great for our conference. If not this year I definitely think we will get to see it next year.

Yes out for the year with broken collarbone 😞. He's irreplaceable and accounted for a big chunk of our offense. Big loss for our defense and punting as well. The single most important player on the team. I don't know how we will do. I don't wanna say more because of the other teams scouting but it's a HUGE HUGE loss.
Injury bug has been brutal at the ram house this year.

This thread says a lot about our larger community. We compete and compete hard, but we also pull for one another. I hope your team and community can pull even closer and rally so that every member of your Rams team steps up even more and performs at your best level possible. I know "we" will be pulling for you.

This thread says a lot about our larger community. We compete and compete hard, but we also pull for one another. I hope your team and community can pull even closer and rally so that every member of your Rams team steps up even more and performs at your best level possible. I know "we" will be pulling for you.
Absolutely well said. Never easy watching anyone’s kids, nephews, cousins, brothers or whatever being injured playing a game they love. Luke same as gallimore would rather play football than eat and it sucks that being taken from them even if it is temporary

Colton has played some and has been a great teammate. He moved to WR to help the team when Collins was named as a starter and it helped the team having a tall target.

This week, I feel confident that Coach Lloyd will prepare a good game plan around our team’s strengths. You got a good stable of backs with Crater, Billips, Pardue, & Hernandez.

The Rams will have to throw some to keep defenses honest.

Colton has played some and has been a great teammate. He moved to WR to help the team when Collins was named as a starter and it helped the team having a tall target.

This week, I feel confident that Coach Lloyd will prepare a good game plan around our team’s strengths. You got a good stable of backs with Crater, Billips, Pardue, & Hernandez.

The Rams will have to throw some to keep defenses honest.
Go Rams!!!!!!

Reactions: NCBBFB and Bearmod1
Elkin is hard on opposing qbs
That's pretty funny and I don't think there is hard on them as what you're thinking. It's probably more the lack of competitive nature that brings down the intensity of the opposing team which causes them to not be playing as hard. Basically what I'm saying is Elkin isn't doing anything to hurt quarterbacks other than those said quarterbacks are probably like this is going to be a walk in the park. And although it is. One good shot is thrown.

Sarcastic Tim And Eric GIF

I really think sarcasm needs its own font…
Happens to me all the time…🤷‍♂️
I didn't mean it like that I didn't think you were being sarcastic. I was just stating that I didn't think they were good enough to or physical enough to hurt some quarterbacks but it has happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT