ADVERTISEMENT

St. Stephens

Really hope the come through with a good hire, I've got a nephew who was a freshman last year and he had to play varsity (well he didn't play just sat there)....that will put them behind 2 years in development now.

What about Mike Natoli and or Brad Van Horn - Horn was at N-C before so and he just left Indy and also Mike Natoli lives in Iredell co and Would be a solid fit for St Stephens

I like the Lowman family and I do think Kyle is a solid coach but This is his first HC job so will have see if he a Good HC so I think there some high expectations for him esp since he comes from a football family and been at Bandy forever

Best hire of the summer. Kyle Lowman was the catalyst behind Bandys success and could call an offensive game better than most his elder. Great hire.

It’s hard to say the Hickory hire was the best hire when longevity is a question. If he stays five years I’d say it was a good hire. The best hire that has taken place this off-season is Metzger at Montgomery Central.

It’s hard to say the Hickory hire was the best hire when longevity is a question. If he stays five years I’d say it was a good hire. The best hire that has taken place this off-season is Metzger at Montgomery Central.
I agree with hickory standpoint, I think Coach Metzger is a great hire but a lot of unknowns at MC imo so only time will tell if MC will be good personally. I think its going take Metzget aleast 2-3 season get this on the winning path imo

Does anyone have ST Stephens schedule for 2021?
Here is what I seen on Max Prep
8/20 at Bandys
8/27 vs Bunker Hill
9/3 vs Maiden
9/17 at West Iredell
9/24 vs North Iredell
10/1 vs Hickory
10/8 at North Lincoln
10/15 at East Lincoln
10/22 vs Statesville
10/29 at Foard

ADVERTISEMENT