ADVERTISEMENT

St Pauls vs Goldsboro

Got to pull for St. Paul since my team waz no show an didn’t make playoff.Maybe make third round.
Surprised at…maybe….there’s a thoroughbred over there….Baldwin…older…bigger….experienced.

Am I wrong?….bear in mind…. I haven’t seen St. Paul’s play….but they have to be good enough…they were just there in the spring.!
Anxiously watching this bunch. 😉…the Fairmont game HAS to be an outlier….total disregard on that game for me….most of us have one!…the outlier game!

Last edited:
Depends on which team for St. Paul’s shows up. The one that couldn’t be stopped against Clinton OR the one that struggled against Fairmont. They should win easily though.

Depends on which team for St. Paul’s shows up. The one that couldn’t be stopped against Clinton OR the one that struggled against Fairmont. They should win easily though.
Let's not pick and choose their worst game.

They average 50+points

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Surprised at…maybe….there’s a thoroughbred over there….Baldwin…older…bigger….experienced.

Am I wrong?….bear in mind…. I haven’t seen St. Paul’s play….but they have to be good enough…they were just there in the spring.!
Anxiously watching this bunch. 😉…the Fairmont game HAS to be an outlier….total disregard on that game for me….most of us have one!…the outlier game!
Currituck was our wtf game, I agree every team has that one game that makes people scratch their heads. I wouldn’t pay any attention to that Fairmont game

Reactions: Maiden Creek
U know I been on this forum for two years.This guy keep on talking about northeastern winning this an that .Northeastern nothing more than life time conference champion.Janet Jackson said it best.What have u done lately.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Lately?….They made the playoffs.
His statement was so stupid I’m not even going to respond Creek. Hate and jealousy, they have nothing else because we have practically owned the East for a long while now and like it or not it’s facts Even in 17 we were extremely good and lost a very close game to a Javonte led Wrh team.

• Haha
Stupid is that crazy comment.Nobody going to remember making playoffs.Thaz the dumbest comment I heard today.

• Haha
What's the deal with the name calling.........how old are you 12?
My boy 91 doesn’t care much for schools that are good but have never won a state championship, he gives me hell daily. It’s ok because I still enjoy his posts, especially when they’re directed at someone else 😂 I know Whiteville is championship caliber because I heard it straight from our coach the other night.

• Haha
My boy 91 doesn’t care much for schools that are good but have never won a state championship, he gives me hell daily. It’s ok because I still enjoy his posts, especially when they’re directed at someone else 😂 I know Whiteville is championship caliber because I heard it straight from our coach the other night.

The hype train is real in NE and Whiteville

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT