ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Piedmont Conference vs. The SMC... Will the superior conference please stand up

RichBlackman

Jul 27, 2017
SMC you've had your run, it's over now. The SPC are the new bullies on the block. Taking your lunch money, and the cookies your mama baked. We love chocolate chips, and Mitchell your not part of this convo. Because yall have won absolutely nothing. Mountain ball has played out like wooden floor model T.V.'s. Like the one BK still has at his house.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
I love hearing the stories from the different SMC State Champions how these city slickers they have played through the years literally cried and begged them not to hit them so hard. TRUE STORIES. Mountain football coming to a city near you. Beware Rich, you have got these mountain players stirred up with all your pimp talk. You should have just stayed low

Rich: gonna give your Stadium a “thumbs up” .....Bears played soccer there this past Sat....awesome facilities ( need more seats on visitors side) but excellent for a 1A size school....

Wildcat begging and crying??? Your hilarious the same way Andrews got that work last year. Y'all picking ROBBINSVILLE, y'all do know MICS hasn't lost a game there in 2 seasons. This being only our 3rd season, it's a real tough place to play. Fast turf fast kids equals not a good situation for OL' mountain ballers. Don't be mad cause the SMC is old news. Murphy was y'alls savior and now they need to be saved. Whether it's the knights or the tigers who come to MICS. It will be a day to remember for a lifetime. It's not everyday somebody drops 80 points on you. Throwing bombs in the 4th. A Charter School will become state champs this year. It's nothing you can do about it except watch.# BK does that floor model have a remote??lololol

Wildcat begging and crying??? Your hilarious the same way Andrews got that work last year. Y'all picking ROBBINSVILLE, y'all do know MICS hasn't lost a game there in 2 seasons. This being only our 3rd season, it's a real tough place to play. Fast turf fast kids equals not a good situation for OL' mountain ballers. Don't be mad cause the SMC is old news. Murphy was y'alls savior and now they need to be saved. Whether it's the knights or the tigers who come to MICS. It will be a day to remember for a lifetime. It's not everyday somebody drops 80 points on you. Throwing bombs in the 4th. A Charter School will become state champs this year. It's nothing you can do about it except watch.# BK does that floor model have a remote??lololol
All the money and recruiting will not be able to save you from the physical game your about to receive not to mention no State Championship, EVER. Like the song ole Hank Williams Jr sang Country boy will survive !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan

Please explain how Murphy needs saving??? Last count was Murphy-1 Mickey Island Club- 0. And I know you're secretly thankful Murphy went big this year because unlike most on here you and I actually know how your team looks this year and it's nowhere close to last year. Carry on.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
What I think is ridiculous is that this arguments is even being had MIC does not belong in the same division its a load of crap that these charter and preps schools are in the same playing group as traditional public schools. They have overtaken many sports like baseball, volleyball, track, basketball but in the mans sports football they still get beat by these tough mountain schools. Poor black man MIC shouldnt be in our division but since they are in football they will still get beat. Guarantee they wont win state chances are i bet they dont even make it that far.

Your runnin backs are gonna be like 1 of them kids last year at north Duplin, get drilled real hard and then start tryin to avoid contact by steppin outta bounds!! Hahaha!! That's funny when that happens!!!

MIC probably gives out a gold chain when a player gets a turnover. The SMC gives a logging chain and some chokers because our men have worked in the woods. Let the festivities begin. Also i’m picking Hayesville over Elkin tomorrow night !!!

Reactions: W.I.R.
Why the bitterness?? Change has happened SPC has took the mountains favorite pastime. It will be a SPC 4 team quarterfinals. Mitchell can't and won't beat CSD. TJA and Union advance for a rematch. MICS just puts a whipping on whoever advances. SPC has officially made SMC their son. #Don't talk back to Daddy #get in there and clean your room.

SMC you've had your run, it's over now. The SPC are the new bullies on the block. Taking your lunch money, and the cookies your mama baked. We love chocolate chips, and Mitchell your not part of this convo. Because yall have won absolutely nothing. Mountain ball has played out like wooden floor model T.V.'s. Like the one BK still has at his house.

Rich, This is a question that should not be asked.

SMC has around 30 titles. We do not have anything to prove to no one.

You have no clue

Still gotta prove it. Year in and year out. Some of the SMC does that, but remember SMC has bottom feeder schools just like every other 1a conference does.

Why the bitterness?? Change has happened SPC has took the mountains favorite pastime. It will be a SPC 4 team quarterfinals. Mitchell can't and won't beat CSD. TJA and Union advance for a rematch. MICS just puts a whipping on whoever advances. SPC has officially made SMC their son. #Don't talk back to Daddy #get in there and clean your room.[/QUOTEyou know the difference in a city boy and a country boy,. A city boy walks up puts it in, a country boy puts it in then walks up, ,,,,,,howdy

Still gotta prove it. Year in and year out. Some of the SMC does that, but remember SMC has bottom feeder schools just like every other 1a conference does.
We do and my school is one of them but no one knows how tough it is year in and year out to play the likes of Murphy, Swain, Robbinsville with a student body of 228 and 22 players this year. But you have never seen one person or coach from Andrews complaining or never will. Rosman has had many great seasons as well as Hayesville. I’ve even picked Hayesville to upset Elkin Friday night. Yes every conference has bottom feeders but I will get back on here in a couple of years when Andrews & Hayesville have this years JV teams on varsity. About every several years those teams have that special group come through that makes it worth while. We will never have the numbers to be a consistent winning team but we will always be out there trying like so many other bottom feeders across the state.

Wildcat fan they may call us bottom feeders, but our little schools have a lot of pride. Kids will never give up, fight to the end. Makes me angry when people get on here talking about things they don't understand.

We do and my school is one of them but no one knows how tough it is year in and year out to play the likes of Murphy, Swain, Robbinsville with a student body of 228 and 22 players this year. But you have never seen one person or coach from Andrews complaining or never will. Rosman has had many great seasons as well as Hayesville. I’ve even picked Hayesville to upset Elkin Friday night. Yes every conference has bottom feeders but I will get back on here in a couple of years when Andrews & Hayesville have this years JV teams on varsity. About every several years those teams have that special group come through that makes it worth while. We will never have the numbers to be a consistent winning team but we will always be out there trying like so many other bottom feeders across the state.
Wait now you mention robbinsville, robinsville is a small school

Everything that is wrong with Charter schools in 1a is stated in this comment. 1a Tradition is hard worked and achieved not bought or transferred in.

Wildcat fan they may call us bottom feeders, but our little schools have a lot of pride. Kids will never give up, fight to the end. Makes me angry when people get on here talking about things they don't understand.
It kills me and I try to be civil but your right. They will never understand. I’m not as hostile as I once was about it but it cuts me to the core. Fans that make comments like that would be fair weather fans at a school like ours. We show up every season supporting our teams whether they are 1-9 or 6-4 on a season.

Reactions: TigerDen1
Wait now you mention robbinsville, robinsville is a small school
I took Richblackmans post as a insult to all Mountain 1A teams. I put Robbinsville in their because they have always been a great team even though they are true small 1A team

SMC: 30+ 1A and 2A state football championships.
SPC: 0 state championships.

Call us back in a century or so and we'll compare notes. :)

I never took anything you've done in the past, mountain ballers. But from this point forward your championship days are behind you. The city slickers own this and own you. #who's the pappy of these here mountain ballers?? MICS "weez the pappy".

I never took anything you've done in the past, mountain ballers. But from this point forward your championship days are behind you. The city slickers own this and own you. #who's the pappy of these here mountain ballers?? MICS "weez the pappy".

2017:

2018:

2019:

... and the hits just keep on comin'.....

Just a note from the East. In the last 5 years we (Plymouth) have only seen SMC teams in the championship game. We have been in 6 and still haven't seen a SCP team there. Since you got kicked off the other site just let me remind you here. The regular season is over and I still haven't received my MIC's shirt yet. Thought I forgot. Love, Alex.

Rich you've made me do the unthinkable..ill pull for robbinsville. And ALSO look for swain to knock of BC In 2nd round

Fighting braves out of all the SMC championships. How many do the braves have? I'll wait...... as many as MICS. Exception y'all been around how long 40-50 yrs. We've been around 3yrs, so would you say in that span. The beavers have been successful, or are you a bandwagon tap dancer. Like the Andrews Wildcat, I'll answer for you. Outside of Murff, Robbie , & Swine everyone else is just back up dancers, extras on a movie set. Y'all had your shot for perfection and the lights were to bright. Probably should have worn your blu-blockers. I get this is your one pastime you wanna keep. We can't let that happen, it's over Smc faithful. Fyi North STANLEY WILL BEAT MURFF.

Reactions: recycled2

Rich, you do know bullies run away when someone wants to mix it up, don’t you? Why are you leaving Mitchell out? Oh yeah, they “have won absolutely nothing” ....wait don’t they have one more championship game appearance than the SPC? So using your criteria this should be about Mitchell and the SMC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT