ADVERTISEMENT

Southeastern 4A Conference Week 9 Predictions

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
Lumberton @ Hoke County, Lumberton 28-14

Pinecrest @ Scotland, Scotland 34-31

Purnell Swett @ Richmond Senior, Richmond 48-8

Lumberton extends Hoke County's losing streak. Scotland defeats Pinecrest. Richmond rolls past Purnell Swett.

3-0 last week, 36-3 overall.

Lumberton @ Hoke Lumberton 34-13 Hoke just having a bad bad year.
Purnell Swett @ Richmond Richmond 54-8 Another bad night for PS
Pinecrest @ Scotland Game of the week in conference and the state. Coach says that
PC is a good team at all aspects of the game.Maybe the glitz and glamour
of the night have the score 7-0 b4 getting off the bus and Scotland adds another
on top of that.No score in mind yet but Scots win in this battle of 2 undefeated
top 5 teams....

Lumberton @ Hoke County, Pirates 38-14

Pinecrest @ Scotland, Scots 35-21

Purnell Swett @ Richmond Senior, Raiders 58-0

Im going against the grain. I like Hoke in what some would consider an upset..If the rb is good to go.. ill take the scots over pinecrest in a blowout, and purnell shocks richmond. Not with a win but a close game.

Hoke 21 Lumberton 10
Scotland 42 Pinecrest 14
Richmond 21 Purnell 17

Are you going against the grain or smoking it. I know the Skirt crowd would like to think such a close score is going to happen. No chance!

Lumberton @ Hoke - L-Town....28-27
Swett @ Richmond - Raiders....56-6
Pinecrest @ Scotland - Scots.....35-17

Pinecrest might be better than we think and Scotland not as good as we think but I still believe Scots win.
Raiders roll over Swett
Lumberton ina close one over Hoke

Twister or maybe they are both damn good teams and it will be a last team with the ball kind of game

Reactions: shoeheel
Not taking anything from PC they won the games on their schedule, but looking at their schedule really dont see where they were challenged or played a team like the Scots.

Reactions: Scots_nation
Twister or maybe they are both damn good teams and it will be a last team with the ball kind of game

That's very possible. Just looking at the teams Scotland has struggled with and the level of competition that Pinecrest has played gave me the reasoning behind my thought.

I haven't seen either play but look forward to hearing about this coming Friday night's game between the two. Won't get to see it because, I'll be at the Raider game just like I have every Raider game, for the last 18 years.

Hoke by 7 over Lumberton. Richmond by 35 over Purnell and Scots defeat Pinecrest 35 to 21.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT