ADVERTISEMENT

South View @ South Central

Going to be kinda weird since South Central students are banned from attending the game.

You're kidding right? Thought the parents started the fight, so they should be banned.

Going to be kinda weird since South Central students are banned from attending the game.
Where did you get that info? I live in Pitt County. Havent heard that. If it's true, how in the heck do they think they will be able to enforce that? Sounds crazy.

Where did you get that info? I live in Pitt County. Havent heard that. If it's true, how in the heck do they think they will be able to enforce that? Sounds crazy.

I'm in Richmond Va this week and I heard about it. LOL Administrative people and teachers are excited about enforcing this I'm sure.

I dont care what anyone says but Im all the way up yound in the cornfields of Pembroke and all I keep hearing at our local round-the-corner garage while dranking Stroth's and acting foolish is these grown ups talking about "Boys aint South View ah-looking gud this yeer"

jBXtR7i.gif

Last edited:
Mine Tigers won in a high-octane thriller versus the fierce Falcons. 33-32.

Next week a war between two Fayetteville teams - South View and Seventy First - takes place.

Reactions: S2V2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT