ADVERTISEMENT

South Fork

North Lincoln wiped the field with West Mecklenburg. Total domination, but a very sloppy game mistake-wise. 1st quarter took 40 minutes due to penalties. What stood out was how talented the Knights head coach is. His triple option is deadly even with this group. I did ask around and the Williams kid did move to SC at the beginning of the school year. He returned to North after Christmas but is not eligible. Still, North's coaching staff has done some amazing things the past two years.

Bazzel knows how to get the most out of everybody he coaches and reloads. It won’t be like 2019 unfortunately. What’s a mystery is how he didn’t get a whole lot going at Alexander Central when they carry more talent than what North carries.

Bazzel knows how to get the most out of everybody he coaches and reloads. It won’t be like 2019 unfortunately. What’s a mystery is how he didn’t get a whole lot going at Alexander Central when they carry more talent than what North carries.
Not sure what rock you have been living under but NL has been loaded with great talent last 3 years and this year, multiple D1 athletes whether it be football or another sport, great size on the lines, probably the best player in the league last year in the Williams kid who should be back next year, not discounting AC but NL has been and is loaded with very good athletes as well as dominating lines,, and Bazzle was a gr8 hire by Mr. Sherril, as he was also able to add in some very talented assistants.

Reactions: beamer24
Not sure what rock you have been living under but NL has been loaded with great talent last 3 years and this year, multiple D1 athletes whether it be football or another sport, great size on the lines, probably the best player in the league last year in the Williams kid who should be back next year, not discounting AC but NL has been and is loaded with very good athletes as well as dominating lines,, and Bazzle was a gr8 hire by Mr. Sherril, as he was also able to add in some very talented assistants.

Maybe what I said was a bit hazy, sorry bout that. I’m talking bout at the time when he was at AC he had better athletes then than what North had then. The many D1 guys that they’ve developed is tremendous but usually at AC they have same caliber of player depending on the position but with slighty harder competition. That being said he I didn’t see how he didn’t have the same success at AC like he had at Newton and currently at North. I’m not going any were with this really, just talking just to be talking.
AC has had some beasts off and on and if they were 2A they’d have some better records. 4 As tough ha ha

Just talking to be talking! Can’t help but laugh! Burke. That’s funny!

Here’s one.........Got a buddy who officiates. He called ball at Ashe last night! Pert near froze to death! I’m sure it was breezy up there! Lol.
Said...Elkin led 6-0 at the half....but...the final was 42 - 13 Ashe County. Go figure!

Just talking to be talking! Can’t help but laugh! Burke. That’s funny!

Here’s one.........Got a buddy who officiates. He called ball at Ashe last night! Pert near froze to death! I’m sure it was breezy up there! Lol.
Said...Elkin led 6-0 at the half....but...the final was 42 - 13 Ashe County. Go figure!

Good grief. Guess they decided to play after a half. I like Ashe. A lot of ancestry up there.

Issue at Alexander Central when Bazzel was there is he had kids hurt all the time they always seem to have injury bug when he was at AC and # were not great as well at times so

Certain coaches just seem to work in certain programs. While some can win anywhere and others nowhere. Harper fit well at Alexander and not at North Lincoln and Bazzle was the opposite.

GrizzlyDevil, That's a great story about Coach Brown, thumbing to Pennsylvania to see his wife and child every weekend. There is no way he could've considered his own comfort leaving Hickory on Friday, thumbing to Pa., then being back at Lenoir Rhyne for class on Monday.
I also think to play for him, someone would have to become mentally tough as well as physically tough. He would get after his players. I've seen him do it in Maiden and here. It would have to be a blessing, though. Today, it seems like it is so hard for so many people to maintain a calm when confronted with tough talk, criticism, disappointment and discipline. You certainly have a reason to be proud of having played for Coach Brown.
I love this post! Lincolnton. I have read it again and again. Your stirring words are moving and cause me to reflect...... thinking about my Dad, both of my Grandfather’s, and Coach Tommy Brown! Your words epitomize my experiences with each of those men. And yes!....it is...and was...truly...a blessing!
Thanks for the words of wisdom...Old Man! I say that....with all the respect it deserves!

Reactions: Burkeforreal
So what 3 A teams and conference is North Lincoln suppose to be jumping into after this season?

Reckon East Lincoln could do us all a favor by beating the brakes off of North Lincoln this week?....kinda like they did to West Lincoln way back in ‘19. Remember?...the shocker!
I’m NOT taking ‘em!
North Lincoln over East Lincoln by 10.

Lincolnton over Bandys in a low scoring game. Sump’em like 13-10.

West Lincoln gonna run through, and over, and around Newton all night. Their run option is very effective and Leonhart brings it! He is mule strong! However, The Red Devils counter with their RB Shade, who has ran for a couple hundred per game! Whoever attends this game is gonna hear ...Reynolds on the tackle...a lot!
#2 for West Lincoln is a baller!
I’m taking West Lincoln over Newton in a nail biter!

....and this game with Maiden and LN Charter...let’s call it a blended game. What’s up with that?
Lake Norman Charter vs. Maiden varsity without seniors....I think?.. or something like that!
This one could be interesting! Ain’t gonna lie...I’m worried about it!
I’ll take the Boom Devils in a shootout!

Reckon East Lincoln could do us all a favor by beating the brakes off of North Lincoln this week?....kinda like they did to West Lincoln way back in ‘19. Remember?...the shocker!
I’m NOT taking ‘em!
North Lincoln over East Lincoln by 10.

Lincolnton over Bandys in a low scoring game. Sump’em like 13-10.

West Lincoln gonna run through, and over, and around Newton all night. Their run option is very effective and Leonhart brings it! He is mule strong! However, The Red Devils counter with their RB Shade, who has ran for a couple hundred per game! Whoever attends this game is gonna hear ...Reynolds on the tackle...a lot!
#2 for West Lincoln is a baller!
I’m taking West Lincoln over Newton in a nail biter!

....and this game with Maiden and LN Charter...let’s call it a blended game. What’s up with that?
Lake Norman Charter vs. Maiden varsity without seniors....I think?.. or something like that!
This one could be interesting! Ain’t gonna lie...I’m worried about it!
I’ll take the Boom Devils in a shootout!

Has LNC came out of no we’re super improved and destroying people? I mean they beat the wheels out of West Charlotte. West Charlotte!!! I know WC has been down pretty bad past few years but it’s West Charlotte and this is LNC. What is the deal with that and what are we to expect from them?

Ok my bad my bad. It was Lake Norman that best WCharlotte. Not LNC. But they are improved and coming to play this year. They might even beat WC but it’d be a close one.

Last edited:
East Lincoln, Hickory, St. Stephens, Foard, Statesville, West Iredell and North Iredell. Nice and neat.

Gas will be a factor in this as I can see the schools will be close to each other or reasonable anyway. They’ll need that closeness due to....cough cough BIDEN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT