ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus @ Pender

SCHS2011

Dec 12, 2015
Gonna be another tough one this week for the stallions, the patriots are a loaded football team I expect to make some noise in the playoffs this year.

Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
I seen Pender when they played Wallace, and I was impressed with how physical they were. Not so much impressed with some of the play calling, I would have loved for Pender to go into the half tied with them, cause Pender was getting the ball to start the 3rd quarter. That interception right before the half was crazy, I know their coach was kicking himself for that. I think Pender's back had like 211 yards on the ground. If S. Columbus can slow down that running game it might be a good outcome for them. But I think Pender takes this one 42-6.

Reactions: dogs79
I seen Pender when they played Wallace, and I was impressed with how physical they were. Not so much impressed with some of the play calling, I would have loved for Pender to go into the half tied with them, cause Pender was getting the ball to start the 3rd quarter. That interception right before the half was crazy, I know their coach was kicking himself for that. I think Pender's back had like 211 yards on the ground. If S. Columbus can slow down that running game it might be a good outcome for them. But I think Pender takes this one 42-6.
Just curious where you get such a wide spread on the score? Do you view James Kenan as 20 point dogs to Pender?

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
He did have 211 on 28 carries. He’s a beast for sure. He should be enough to beat SC but I give SC more points. 42-27 patriots

Just curious where you get such a wide spread on the score? Do you view James Kenan as 20 point dogs to Pender?
JK doesn't play Pender, so I'm not understanding what JK has to do with Pender vs S. Columbus. Wide spread is because Pender defense is a lot better than you think, they only gave up two offensive tds to Wallace. And their offense is going to be hard to slow down. And I don't imagine that SC defense is as good as Wallace. I maybe be wrong, idk cause I haven't seen SC defense.

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
JK doesn't play Pender, so I'm not understanding what JK has to do with Pender vs S. Columbus. Wide spread is because Pender defense is a lot better than you think, they only gave up two offensive tds to Wallace. And their offense is going to be hard to slow down. And I don't imagine that SC defense is as good as Wallace. I maybe be wrong, idk cause I haven't seen SC defense.
The likeness is you played East Bladen, we played East Bladen, you can’t judge entirely on scores from two different teams but had we not had the penalties and turnovers our score would’ve been as bad if not worse than y’all’s when yall played East Bladen, so assuming there is any correlation to football math at all then saying we are gonna lose 42-6 must mean you’d be willing to say you’d be willing to spot them 20 on y’all, which I don’t think you’d do. All hypotheticals, just don’t think the spread will be that wide. Not saying we will win but we usually play Pender good even when we are outmatched with the exception of last year. If we play like we are capable of playing I’ll take a 10 point spread either way. Who knows, wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong.

The likeness is you played East Bladen, we played East Bladen, you can’t judge entirely on scores from two different teams but had we not had the penalties and turnovers our score would’ve been as bad if not worse than y’all’s when yall played East Bladen, so assuming there is any correlation to football math at all then saying we are gonna lose 42-6 must mean you’d be willing to say you’d be willing to spot them 20 on y’all, which I don’t think you’d do. All hypotheticals, just don’t think the spread will be that wide. Not saying we will win but we usually play Pender good even when we are outmatched with the exception of last year. If we play like we are capable of playing I’ll take a 10 point spread either way. Who knows, wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong.
Nah I wasn't going off of scores, I was going off of what I seen from Pender vs Wallace. And you can't take anything from our game against EB, that game was pretty much a feel out game, seeing what works and what doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT