ADVERTISEMENT

SMC

He’s probably more of a Weaver/Martin combination 😂 He’s faster than you think, but will truck you if necessary and can play out wide as well.
I’ve been able to watch both Franklin games and he is impressive for sure

Yeah. You should go back to bed too.
bbc one bear GIF by BBC

Looks like the Smokies has nothing for Mt Airy this year so let's concentrate on Eastern Randolph they may very well be tough to beat had some killer wins so far

Looks like the Smokies has nothing for Mt Airy this year so let's concentrate on Eastern Randolph they may very well be tough to beat had some killer wins so far
Did you debate on this comment all week and finally got enough liquid courage at midnight last night to hit reply? lol

Murphy had a good win Friday night. Could be the team to beat in SMC.

Mt Heritage ain't in the smokies still in the mountains, beat Robbinsville 28-13 and left points on the field beat Erwin who just ran all over a top 5 team in 2a so they are pretty alright, they ain't playing surry central so we don't know for sure lol

Last edited:
Mt Heritage ain't in the smokies still in the mountains, beat Robbinsville 28-13 and left points on the field beat Erwin who just ran all over a top 5 team in 2a so they are pretty alright, they ain't playing sorry central so we don't know for sure lol
Technically, no school in the SMC is actually “in” the Smoky Mountains National Park boundary either. Cherokee, Bryson City (Swain), and Robbinsville are the closest but still just on the outside.

Reactions: mhhs94
Whether it's in the smokies or not that area it's the prettiest part of the nc mountains I'm talking about all parts of nc southwest of buncombe county, it's more dense in big mountains than the high country ( Yancey, Mitchell, Avery, Watauga, Ashe, Allegehany, Wilkes) being from Yancey i'd say Mitchell or Avery is the prettiest county in the High country.

Last edited:
Mt. Airy has a long way to go before they reach the success of any of the big three teams in the smc two really good years haven't got you there yet

Nah just off top of my head should have debated it though because now I suddenly remember Mt airy has been kicking SMC around when they weren't down and out
But without the SMC where would you guys be? You guys are like Angel Reese. Just as Reece needs Clarke to be relevant, you need the SMC.

Whether it's in the smokies or not that area it's the prettiest part of the nc mountains I'm talking about all parts of nc southwest of buncombe county, it's more dense in big mountains than the high country ( Yancey, Mitchell, Avery, Watauga, Ashe, Allegehany, Wilkes) being from Yancey i'd say Mitchell or Avery is the prettiest county in the High country.
The area where we live here in far western NC is beautiful. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. But the high country above Asheville is right there with it imo. I love riding up 26 to Johnson City. Beautiful country up there.

No
Mt Heritage ain't in the smokies still in the mountains, beat Robbinsville 28-13 and left points on the field beat Erwin who just ran all over a top 5 team in 2a so they are pretty alright, they ain't playing surry central so we don't know for sure lol
Left points? The score before half after a ridiculous call was a gift. Not sure where you’re coming from but the game was relatively close. You can wish it wasn’t but don’t get on here and act like yall just blew us out!

The area where we live here in far western NC is beautiful. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. But the high country above Asheville is right there with it imo. I love riding up 26 to Johnson City. Beautiful country up there.
Sam's gap skates along the edge of Yancey county you can actually go across wolf laurel and spivey mountain and be in Yancey county big bald which is a notable spot on the Appalachian Trail is actually in Yancey county near that area, my favorite part of Yancey county is barnardsville mountain rd to pensacola rd you get to see the black mountains and drive on a dirt rd lol

Reactions: NC nole fan
We had 20 penalties to robbinsvilles 2 it absolutely killed us on two drives, if we wanted to pad stays we also could have punched in a touchdown at the end of the game. I don't usually complain about penalties but even a Mitchell fan pointed that out, I expected Robbinsville to be tough I even said earlier in the week they could be at us.
No

Left points? The score before half after a ridiculous call was a gift. Not sure where you’re coming from but the game was relatively close. You can wish it wasn’t but don’t get on here and act like yall just blew us out!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT