ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Pickem Round 4

Blue Ridge Parkway and Mountain is about 8 miles to the North of MA High School.
Yeah I've mentioned in the past when someone would say the Mt Airy wasn't part of the mountain teams that while maybe not the highest but at least part of Surry county was part of the Blue Ridge Mountains and parkway.
This particular post was doing the same as far as Valdese when someone implied that they shouldn't be part of the WHC because they weren't near the mountains ether but while Valdese itself is pretty far away from the parkway that @ 1,217 ft isn't exactly flat and that Burke county is also part of the Blue Ridge Mountains ( Pisgah national Forest) the parkway runs through the north-west corner of the county.

I believe this was the last count I don't believe 3 from the last total participated.
I would meation though last in this total that Usdi Watson did the best in the last picks only missing one.

🥇Antiquefan-112 (🏆 overall)
🥈Purple Mountain-111
🥉KW23-110 (🎖️regular season)
🥉Razzamatazz-110
Wildcat10fan-109 _missed a bronze by 🤏
OldMountaineer-109 🤏
ObserveAndReport-108
WickedStix-108
Maiden Creek-107
Smokymntfan-106
PisgahCatamount-106
Recycled2- 103
Cherokee79-102
Pisgah Bears-101
swainmom04-101
Usdi Watson-96

I believe this was the last count I don't believe 3 from the last total participated.
I would meation though last in this total that Usdi Watson did the best in the last picks only missing one.

🥇Antiquefan-112 (🏆 overall)
🥈Purple Mountain-111
🥉KW23-110 (🎖️regular season)
🥉Razzamatazz-110
Wildcat10fan-109 _missed a bronze by 🤏
OldMountaineer-109 🤏
ObserveAndReport-108
WickedStix-108
Maiden Creek-107
Smokymntfan-106
PisgahCatamount-106
Recycled2- 103
Cherokee79-102
Pisgah Bears-101
swainmom04-101
Usdi Watson-96
That’s the best I’ve ever done !! Like my Wildcats !! One thing about it winning season or not I’ve always been here supporting my team. You can always find something good to say about your team.

That’s the best I’ve ever done !! Like my Wildcats !! One thing about it winning season or not I’ve always been here supporting my team. You can always find something good to say about your team.
Well I would have had 110 but in the Mitchell -Draughn game I went with my heart over my head and just hoped my head was wrong but...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT