ADVERTISEMENT

1A Smc girls

Another well played games between these two teams. Big girl for Murphy is a load she had to of had 30-35 points and Cherokee girls were on fire early

Murphy takes care of business against Swain tonight. Im guessing a coin flip with Cherokee to decide tiebreaker for conf tourney seeding.

Murphy Cherokee shaping up as one of best rivalries in the state . If I’m not mistaking the last two years they have met 6 times with each team winning 3. Hope both makes it to Friday so I can be there at 330 lol

What time will the championship game be on Friday and where is the game going to be played at? The winner gets the number 1 seed from their conference since they split in regular season...correct?

What time will the championship game be on Friday and where is the game going to be played at? The winner gets the number 1 seed from their conference since they split in regular season...correct?

Girls 6:30 - Boys 8:00 @ Murphy High School

Well I guess our R'ville girls should just stay home Tuesday. Did someone forget that R'ville had Cherokee on the ropes, leading the entire game up until they lost in OT?

What was that the first game of the year ? But anyway I said if they get to Friday. That game should be a good one too. If the girls play like they been playing they should be fine . If they revert back to beginning of the year could be a long night

Rville lost to Cherokee by 20 the last time they played. Cherokee is shooting on an entirely different level at this point in the season. I never count the chickens but I will say, Cherokees entire team is the shooter. The guards the post, Hell the last player on the roster can shoot the lights. That’s being honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT