ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Championship- Andrews @ Murphy

This is to motivate the fan base !!!
Players and Coach’s don’t need any for this matchup. It’s for the SMC Championship !! Let’s all hope for a good clean game, great play, good coaching and quality officiating and most of all no injuries to either team. Go Cats

I think it’s going to be an absolute battle. Slugfest. Winner of this game gets a huge advantage in the playoffs. This game will be won in the trenches…….. that being said, Andrews by 76…. Murphy just don’t have a clue about football….. that’s how some of these score predictions seem….. in all reality, this is a 7 point game either way and I’ll be surprised if it’s not.

Last edited:
I think it’s going to be an absolute battle. Slugfest. Winner of this game gets a huge advantage in the playoffs. This game will be won in the trenches…….. that being said, Andrews by 76…. Murphy just don’t have a clue about football….. that’s hours done of these score predictions seem….. in all reality, this is a 7 point game either way and I’ll be surprised if it’s not.
This game will come down to Murphy QB play.

Andrews will beat the brakes outta Murphy.. embarass them on there field tommorow night. Murphy QB will be running for his life more than Swain game. Murphy line and QB wont be able to handle pressure from #58 and Cats pass rush. #7 and #5 will do what they want on O because Murphy D is soft in the middle. Cats by 30
Nailed it.

You can't beat an average team with that many turnovers and penalties, let alone a good team. Andrews first 4 TD's were off Murphy turnovers.

If the QB play doesn't get back to what it was the first 2/3 of conference play then Murphy will be turning in their equipment early this playoff season.

You can't beat an average team with that many turnovers and penalties, let alone a good team. Andrews first 4 TD's were off Murphy turnovers.

If the QB play doesn't get back to what it was the first 2/3 of conference play then Murphy will be turning in their equipment early this playoff season.
I wonder what the offense would look like with 28 at QB?

I wonder what the offense would look like with 28 at QB?
If a QB doesn't move in I think you'll find out the answer to that next season. #28 is badly needed at tailback next year too but Murphy has nothing coming back at QB and the JV QB won't be ready to be a starter next year, so it's almost certainly going to #28 without a transfer coming in.

Turner and Payne moving up from JV are future studs at wing and WR and Rummler will be a good returning receiving option next year too. They're going to need someone that can get them the football in the passing game next season, would be a waste of talent otherwise.

Reactions: NC nole fan
This is to motivate the fan base !!!
Players and Coach’s don’t need any for this matchup. It’s for the SMC Championship !! Let’s all hope for a good clean game, great play, good coaching and quality officiating and most of all no injuries to either team. Go Cats
Isn't this the first Conference Title since the 50' or some thing like that. Rest of the state doesn't know what's coming down these Mountain's this year.

Reactions: cherokee 79
Nobody gives credit to our defense. We have 26 interceptions on the year.
I was really impressed with both sides of your line play. Tough and physical all night long. One other thing about this Andrews team is they are not gonna commit the silly penalties. It’s gonna take a team that can bring their A game to have a shot at knocking them off. Good luck the rest of the way Wildcats except if you match in to my Bulldogs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT