ADVERTISEMENT

1A Smc Boys

R’ville sweeps the series against Rosman. Huge Night of 3s. R’ville had enough to answer. Thomas kid can shoot from the parking lot and the 32 can go off. The refs let them play but of course that means a lot of miss calls. I can’t complain they didn’t turn it into a free throw contest.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and MRC3
Man it is crazy, bout crazy as men's college ball right now!!! I'm not gonna get cocky and jenks my braves!! Seen day kid with tha team at a team function tonight, so I guess he's still on tha team!!

Hearing that Day got hurt bad tonight in game! (maybe broken ankle?) Hope he is ok!

Man that was terrible!!! Heard there was a school up in Ohio he committed to or was gonna commit to!! Good thing about havin youth on his side is that he should be bouncin back, Lord I hate that for him!!! He's a sight to see with that ball in his hand!!

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
I guess winnin state in football and basketball was too much to ask for. Huge bummer for braves

In some cases a dislocation can be worse that a break. Let’s hope for a full recovery.

Last edited:
In some cases a dislocation can be worse that a break. Let’s hope for a full recovery.
Can't agree more! Often times ligament damage is more severe and can be a longer recovery. I have seen both sided of a dislocation, one where a kid popped his ankle out of place and was off for a couple of weeks. The other being Gordon Haywardisk and taken the rest of the year.

Hate to see any kid injured on the court/field. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Reactions: Br549_
Day was in a big cast when I seen him. Hate that for the kid he made our team very difficult to guard .

Yeah Mintz switched a few weeks ago. Heard it’s a big time 1aa schoolthat runs the option. We had 3 other players sign to play college football. Straughn who plays b-ball too is going to L-R to play football

Day was in a big cast when I seen him. Hate that for the kid he made our team very difficult to guard .

Yeah Mintz switched a few weeks ago. Heard it’s a big time 1aa schoolthat runs the option. We had 3 other players sign to play college football. Straughn who plays b-ball too is going to L-R to play football
Keenasaw looks like a great fit for Mintz. He seems to be a highly regarded signing. Good for the kid. KSU coming off an impressive season and deep run in the FCS playoffs. That should be motivation giving WCU refused to offer him anything. But as a kid you want to go where you can get some playing time and the coach wants you. As for the other boys in Cherokee thats good, I'm assuming all the other signings are preferred walk-ons. I hope they can stick with it. Often times they find themselves buried on the depth chart and never truly giving a chance to compete. Cruz never got an opportunity at Mars Hill and Skyler was constantly switching positions to find a niche of playing time. Gibson is the only one of our boys left playing in college. Of course we've recently had Daniels and in the past Garland and Odom contribute to their teams but often cases our boys never grace the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT