ADVERTISEMENT

SMC 2024

Injury bug has already hit Murphy hard before a snap of the ball 🤦

Evidently not to well with no comments several days later..
It was a joint practice, and a 9 am start so I doubt there was many fans from here to make the trip. There wasn’t a ton of live situation but from what I heard, the Knights will be just fine. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: RealStihl
Thank you, I was wondering about the silence, as I posted here because I knew the Robbinsville folks would be more likely to post than the Tuscola folks. :)

Reactions: RealStihl
Don't give up hope yet. The season is young and so are a lot of the teams.
Well, I'm pretty sure Swain is done. Injury bug has decimated them. Plus their coach is worse than I thought. Robbinsville is 0-3 but I'm thinking they are much better than their record. They've played three tough games. Murphy is better than I thought with two quality wins. Hayesville ... 2 points against Andrews, I just can't fathom. I'm just sticking to my day job ... Lol. Go Bulldogs.

Well, I'm pretty sure Swain is done. Injury bug has decimated them. Plus their coach is worse than I thought. Robbinsville is 0-3 but I'm thinking they are much better than their record. They've played three tough games. Murphy is better than I thought with two quality wins. Hayesville ... 2 points against Andrews, I just can't fathom. I'm just sticking to my day job ... Lol. Go Bulldogs.

I would like to publicly proclaim that I know nothing about high school football.
3 years of watching a stagnant offense. #3 and #13 sure hid a lot of flaws for them last year. Good players make bad coaches look good.

Check It Out Steve Brule GIF by Tim and Eric

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT