ADVERTISEMENT

Simmons Ratings - Week 5

Mallard Creek at 3-0-1 is fourth. Catholic wit a 1-2 record is sixth. Seems like a lot of credit was given to Catholic for losing to two really good teams while MC is not getting as much love for beating a good team, a really good team, and the tie with an even better squad.

I have seen Richmond and MC (twice). Think that is an MC win.

Mallard Creek at 3-0-1 is fourth. Catholic wit a 1-2 record is sixth. Seems like a lot of credit was given to Catholic for losing to two really good teams while MC is not getting as much love for beating a good team, a really good team, and the tie with an even better squad.

I have seen Richmond and MC (twice). Think that is an MC win.

System struggles to value the SC wins. Has the MC schedule ranked as 4th toughest despite playing one nationally ranked team, 2nd ranked team in SC and the 14th best team on his own poll.

All gets sorted out in the end. Looking forward to seeing Myers Park tonight and Vance next week

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
System struggles to value the SC wins. Has the MC schedule ranked as 4th toughest despite playing one nationally ranked team, 2nd ranked team in SC and the 14th best team on his own poll.

All gets sorted out in the end. Looking forward to seeing Myers Park tonight and Vance next week
I hope we dont come out flat tonight looking ahead 2 next week.

Anyone noticed the no.3 team SOS? Its impossible to look past how tested they will b in the playoffs with a schedule like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT