ADVERTISEMENT

Simmons Ratings - Week 10

Still liking that bet??

Yeah actually I do...freedom is a joke and always has been. High school kids have bad nights every once in a while. Crest beats Huss who beat KM...if you think Crest is the favorite over KM then your clearly not paying attention.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Yeah actually I do...freedom is a joke and always has been. High school kids have bad nights every once in a while. Crest beats Huss who beat KM...if you think Crest is the favorite over KM then your clearly not paying attention.
THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS are a clear FAVORITE by at least two or more TOUCHDOWNS on their HOME TURF.

THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS are a clear FAVORITE by at least two or more TOUCHDOWNS on their HOME TURF.
Hey you quit on the other thread. You never answered my question. You wanted it and I plan on giving it to you. You’re fake. I’ve narrowed down who you are and I’m going to whittle away until it’s public knowledge. Nothing wrong with that. I just want to see if the copious amount of feces still comes out of your mouth when you can’t hide. Go back and answer the question nut sack.

Hey you quit on the other thread. You never answered my question. You wanted it and I plan on giving it to you. You’re fake. I’ve narrowed down who you are and I’m going to whittle away until it’s public knowledge. Nothing wrong with that. I just want to see if the copious amount of feces still comes out of your mouth when you can’t hide. Go back and answer the question nut sack.
You got me CRESTRULZ I am your long LOST BROTHER SO THERE. P.S you where always DADS FAVORITE.

Last edited:
If you take Freedom, I'll take West Henderson...I like that bet.
Sorry been out of loop. I looked a both teams schedules and I would definitely take Freedom in a head to head matchup. Also the Simmons power ratings are usually pretty accurate.

Sorry been out of loop. I looked a both teams schedules and I would definitely take Freedom in a head to head matchup. Also the Simmons power ratings are usually pretty accurate.

If ACR destroys West, then I'll humbly (once again) admit defeat to your prowess. One of these day though I'm gonna make a awesome prediction that you'll either have to agree with or shocked I got one right lol

If ACR destroys West, then I'll humbly (once again) admit defeat to your prowess. One of these day though I'm gonna make a awesome prediction that you'll either have to agree with or shocked I got one right lol
Lol. I think ACR will roll WH pretty easily. Also that’s the fun part of predicting games, you either right or you are wrong and have to wear it. If ACR lose than I will definitely recognize you for your Nostradamus like football prediction of the week and I will gladly accept my humble pie lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT