ADVERTISEMENT

SIMMONS RANKS NORTHEASTERN #1 IN 2A!!!

I just thought the NE fans deserved a chance to beat their chests and take a few bows.

Congrats to a well deserving team and program!!
Why don’t you just say what you really mean? @tarheel fan1 thank you for not being like the other Reidsville posters. You definitely carry yourself a lot different and I for one appreciate that.

Why don’t you just say what you really mean? @tarheel fan1 thank you for not being like the other Reidsville posters. You definitely carry yourself a lot different and I for one appreciate that.

Completely separate then what this thread is about. But I’d love to see Shelby vs northeastern

Reactions: UNC91
Congrats to NE and Goob and all the NE fans. Well deserved so far. Now you just have to beat THE MAN to be THE MAN. Rankings as we all Know get you NOTHING but a bigger target on your back. Been there, done that.

OK Eagles .... JUST DO IT

Agreed! This thread is very disingenuous. But, he’s the one who pays the most attention to Simmons’ point spreads, and talks about it tne most. Reidsville hasn’t covered the spread much this season, and this current ranking is the result of that. Simple!

Congrats to NE and Goob and all the NE fans. Well deserved so far. Now you just have to beat THE MAN to be THE MAN. Rankings as we all Know get you NOTHING but a bigger target on your back. Been there, done that.

OK Eagles .... JUST DO IT
Thanks, our Eagles 🦅 have had an easy time throughout the playoffs the last few years against the eastern teams but we just can’t seem to beat the Rams. They’ve definitely got our number and I hope Coach Moore can find a way to beat them just to silence the critics. Threads like this one started by a certain Reidsville poster shows their true colors. I don’t lump all Reidsville posters together, I know there are some really cool ones like Tarheelfan. Same can be said for Swo, I’ve had nothing but respect for @SWO-#1 over the years even though I’ve had some not so friendly back and forth s with @UNC91 . I will say this that Ive really had a change of heart towards 91. He’s just seems to have chilled out a lot this year, and believe me I like the change. He still will throw some shade towards some of my posts but I rightfully deserve it many times so I don’t blame him or some others. NE imo should be ranked #2 in this poll statewide poll. I think we are the best team in the East again and I think we’ll advance to another state championship. If I said anything different it would be a lie.

Agreed! This thread is very disingenuous. But, he’s the one who pays the most attention to Simmons’ point spreads, and talks about it tne most. Reidsville hasn’t covered the spread much this season, and this current ranking is the result of that. Simple!
Thank you

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT