ADVERTISEMENT

Shoutout to Clinton JV

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
Often overlooked are our programs JV teams. Their our future. Clinton is 6-0 led by coach Farrior who joined the Clinton staff with coach Johnson a few years back and he and coach Davis who recently began to help this year with the JV, have done a tremendous job with those kids. Coach Farrior also helps out with basketball, and I know he is one coach that Coach Johnson loves to see running his JV program and we all hope he is around for a long time. Go Dark Horses!

James Kenan jv are undefeated (8-0) closest game was last night 22-14. Looks like we're headed towards a showdown at the dog pound in two weeks.

Reactions: dogs79
Often overlooked are our programs JV teams. Their our future. Clinton is 6-0 led by coach Farrior who joined the Clinton staff with coach Johnson a few years back and he and coach Davis who recently began to help this year with the JV, have done a tremendous job with those kids. Coach Farrior also helps out with basketball, and I know he is one coach that Coach Johnson loves to see running his JV program and we all hope he is around for a long time. Go Dark Horses!
Yes and considering the number of sophomores on varsity that’s pretty good. They will continue to grow and get better within the program

Reactions: dogs79
Yes indeed, Go DarkHorses!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT