ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to Richmond and Scotland nation.

Raiders 4 real

May 21, 2020
Praying for everybody especially to families that have lost love ones and friends this year. Usually this week would be so excited for Friday night rival football. I would be getting my ticket early getting off work early if the game was at the rock I would be tailgating if at pate I would of got some good Jessie's or jin jins. Couldn't wait to see all that green and gold and blue red white and talking smack to my friends from the burg smh everybody stay safe and be blessed maybe we can play in February with some fans.

Reactions: nepsy7
Gonna be a good game. Who knows who’ll be left on Richmond, especially on offense.

At this point Richmond County would be up by 4 tds and their would be 18 fans on the vistor side 10 from Richmond County.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
There is no doubt when the game started who will have more in attendance ...Scots play a watered down Richmond team if we can play later this school year. I have no faith in that though with the leadership in NC. I have enjoyed games all over SC IN the past 6 weeks WITH some nice crowds. Why aren’t we doing it here now ..

There is no doubt when the game started who will have more in attendance ...Scots play a watered down Richmond team if we can play later this school year. I have no faith in that though with the leadership in NC. I have enjoyed games all over SC IN the past 6 weeks WITH some nice crowds. Why aren’t we doing it here now ..
"Watered down Richmond"? Not sure about that. Scotland could have got a taste a couple of weeks ago in 7v7 but Scots cancelled because half the players was failing classes..

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT