ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Mt. Pleasant

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
It sounds like they knew they would lose to SP, but they are confident they will beat Shelby? I would love for us to send them out packing in the third quarter but that's probably not going to happen. I look for them to run the clock down with the run game and try and set up play action pass.
Exactly! Son sent this yesterday. Click on it, see the first response.

@HitmanT They are students, it’s cute and all, I love kids being kids, but what trips me out, just as you previously said, the general feeling is that fans of MP, period, were relieved that South Point lost, and feel confident vs us. Their posters on the other board are confident. One said, outside of South Pointe, this will be the best defense Shelby faces.

It is 72 "STATE" Champion.
We are on a mission here.

And it is not that they are relieved SP lost and they get Shelby.
It is because they get us at THEIR place. Let them hype it.
It will not matter.

I really wish I wasn't going to be in Tenn. for the holidays so I could see this game. At least I will get to see some good football. My wife's hometown Greeneville is playing in the semi-finals at home.

Cat is off his rocker....

I've listened to his broadcasts before. Not sure he's been in the country long enough to grasp certain things. I think he's still learning football as his english still carries a thick
eastern European accent. Every language has thought patterns with it so people may be able to speak a 2nd language while thinking with their first(whole other topic).

@HitmanT They are students, it’s cute and all, I love kids being kids, but what trips me out, just as you previously said, the general feeling is that fans of MP, period, were relieved that South Point lost, and feel confident vs us. Their posters on the other board are confident. One said, outside of South Pointe, this will be the best defense Shelby faces.
Yea let them get the Ol big head thinking "well Shelby had losses" and " ha ha Shelby is not good this year " they gonna be in for a rude awaking :D Shelby is still Shelby

I meet the guy in Shelby press box. He is a character in every since of the word.

Scores have been:
2001: Shelby 52-35
2007: Shelby 17-0
2014: Shelby 31-17
2015: Shelby 38-27

Never more than 17-pt spread in any of the games.

Both SP's Defenses were outstanding and I highly doubt MP's is better than either of them.

Scores have been:
2001: Shelby 52-35
2007: Shelby 17-0
2014: Shelby 31-17
2015: Shelby 38-27

Never more than 17-pt spread in any of the games.
The 14 game was tied with under 4 mins to play and scored two quick tds and the 15 game I was really surprised how close they played us with that offense we had.Just a well coached team.

Reactions: Berrysauce2
What a great game. Shelby wins 7-0. Defense wins championships and tonight Shelbys D was the better. Props to MP. They were tough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT