ADVERTISEMENT

2A Shelby Girls are Undefeated and a 6th seed.

West stokes is a strong, second pace conf finisher. They play probably the best 6th place conference finisher in the state with Oak Grove, but should win.

West Stokes has really solid guard play and a very good post player. They will be tough for anyone to beat.

Check your sources carefully — if Shelby boys win they play the winner of a 14th/19th seed game; if Shelby girls win they play winner of a 11th/22nd seed game...

The NCHSAA site has the brackets and exact seedlings posted.

My fault — just realized the girls seed situation
West Stokes must be in a really strong conference from the reports I read of the Forbush showdowns they had this season

Shelby girls are a great very very young team.
Only thing that i fear is not any height..
A team with good pt play and big center could be a problem....
But...Shelbys 3 game and transition basketball is solid....
Has West got size? Anybody?

Shelby girls are a great very very young team.
Only thing that i fear is not any height..
A team with good pt play and big center could be a problem....
But...Shelbys 3 game and transition basketball is solid....
Has West got size? Anybody?

West has an outstanding post player. She’s about 6’2, super athletic and has great moves and is strong. She is surrounded by really good guard play that can shoot. They are very good. I think West will beat Shelby.

Possible..Shelby super young..but they too have couple great players..Kate Hoillfield just went over 1000 pts as a soph...her sister very good too..plus Pass our pt guard is very good

Possible..Shelby super young..but they too have couple great players..Kate Hoillfield just went over 1000 pts as a soph...her sister very good too..plus Pass our pt guard is very good
So two 9th graders and a 10th grader lead the way.

62-50 Shelby. 1.14 left West is a very well coached team..Shelby press is unreal...swarm to the ball

Shelby must have a heck of a team. The fan support for west may have been down with the boys playing at home against a conference team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT