ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ Cherryville

crestrulz

Oct 18, 2003
I can’t believe there isn’t a thread already started about this heavyweight slugfest.

Shelby takes the daunting bus ride to face the juggernaut Ironman of Cherryville. Cherryville is coming off a 35-2 loss to Big South conference member North Gaston 🙄.

Shelby is trying to get above 500 on the year. According to Max Preps Cherryville is ranked 343 in North Carolina if Shelby doesn’t get the job done things get a tad easier next week when they play the 387th ranked Gryphons from the Thomas Jefferson Classical Academy.

Who you got Shelby or Cherryville?

Last edited:
Ugly and probably with a running clock. Has Cherryville ever been good in football? Do the folks there just not care about football?
I’m wanting to say around 06 or 07 Cherryville made it to the 3rd rd of the playoffs. That’s the only time I remember them being good like that.

Reactions: fitguync30
Ugly and probably with a running clock. Has Cherryville ever been good in football? Do the folks there just not care about football?
It’s mind boggling…how well they run youth league football over there. My grandson plays pee wee for one of the Cherryville teams.

Go over there on a Saturday….its crazy at how many people are working to support, Coach, and run concessions, etc….and the number of fans. It’s nuts!

It absolutely blew me away! Teams from surrounding counties everywhere…. They’ll play football all daggum day over there.

Just wanted to share that!

It’s mind boggling…how well they run youth league football over there. My grandson plays pee wee for one of the Cherryville teams.

Go over there on a Saturday….its crazy at how many people are working to support, Coach, and run concessions, etc….and the number of fans. It’s nuts!

It absolutely blew me away! Teams from surrounding counties everywhere…. They’ll play football all daggum day over there.

Just wanted to share that!
I agree....but Cherryville is baseball 1, basketball 2, football 3. I know when we go there for football, always large home crowds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT