Laurinburg, NC
Purnell Swett @ Red Springs>>>>>>> Swett 23-15
Lumberton @ Pine Forest >>>>>> Pine Forest 31-21
Hoke @ Jack Britt >>>>>>> Jack Britt 35-21
Durham Riverside @ Pinecrest >>>>> Pinecrest 41- 17
Richmond @ Anson County >>>>>> Richmond 48-13
Scotland County @ Independence >>>> Scotland 38-21

Last edited:
Enjoyed the MC and Ind game last night. MC is a total team with all the ingredients to produce wins. Great group of kids with team cohesion. Success has given MC awesome new uniforms from Under Armour.

Red Springs 21-7
Pine Forest Pine 27-14
Jack Britt 42-10
Pinecrest 35-7
Richmond 52-10
Scotland 42-17

The pine forest game will tell the county the measuring stick of who is better, or who is worse is a better choice of words; lumberton or PSHS.

PSHS will play another smaller classification this week, they will only drive 15 minutes to get there but will seem like 2 hrs driving home after the Red Devils get done surprising them 20-12 red springs.

I would rather watch Hilary dance naked before wanting to pick lumberton winning. Pine forest 28 lumberton 17

Maybe we can put some points on the board this week. I think with a few changes on defense and offense we could be better. We have no depth so some players may have to play both ways.

Enjoyed the MC and Ind game last night. MC is a total team with all the ingredients to produce wins. Great group of kids with team cohesion. Success has given MC awesome new uniforms from Under Armour.

Is MC in the sec or playing one of its teams this week. I also was at their
game last night and they are very good. That's discussed in the MC/Indy thread.

Last edited:
All teams on the road this week.
Pine Forest 21 Lumberton 17
Pinecrest 42 Riverside 12
Jack Britt 24 Hoke 16
Purnell Swett 24 Red Springs 16
Richmond 50 Anson 12
Scotland 35 Indy 30

Swett 23-22

Trojans 28-24

Britt 28-14

Patriots 45-17

Raiders 49-6

Scots 35-17

6-0 last week. Hope to repeat that mark again this week.

Hoke County @ Jack Britt, JB 35-14

Lumberton @ Pine Forest, Lumberton 22-20

Durham Riverside @ Pinecrest, Pinecrest 48-12

Purnell Swett @ Red Springs, PS 24-20

Richmond Senior @ Anson, Richmond, 49-13

Scotland @ Charlotte Independence, Scotland 40-26

Hoke County loses to Jack Britt. Lumberton gets a road win at Pine Forest. Pinecrest wins its home opener. Purnell Swett gets past Red Springs. Richmond rolls past Anson. Scotland gets a big road win at Charlotte Independence.

Purnell Swett 34, Red Springs 16
Pine Forest 28, Lumberton 21
Jack Britt 38, Hoke County 20
Pinecrest 24, Riverside 7
Richmond County 48, Anson County 14
Scotland County 35, Independence 28

Hoke County @ Jack Britt- Blow out

Lumberton @ Pine Forest- Close game

Durham Riverside @ Pinecrest- Blow out

Purnell Swett @ Red Springs-Close game

Richmond Senior @ Anson, Richmond- Blow out

Scotland @ Charlotte Independence- Blow out

Hoke @ Jack Britt ----- Jack Britt 30-13

Lumberton @ Pine Forest ----- Pine Forest 17-16

Purnell Swett @ Red Springs ---- Swett 18- 16

Riverside @ Pinecrest ---- Pinecrest 44-6

Richmond @ Anson ----- Richmond 56 -13

Scotland @ Indy ---- SCOTS 28 - 17

I truly wish for Purnell to have the worst of luck tonight!pl might want me to stop or quit bashing the team. I am not bashing the coach, players, or parents. Everything else associated with the team, yes. Admin for making the hire and the board for baking and approving the hire. I hope red springs shocks the county tonight, can't expect it to shock the state since PSHS hasn't done anything since 2007. I wish for players safety on both sides, but I want them Red Devils to win and win big! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, yes I am on my second maybe fifth round. Don't even think I will drive 5 minutes to red springs, don't want to give my hard earn money to Purnell.

A friend went to LSHS. Hope a win for them tonight. Rumor is your team is well fed scotwin. Best of luck

Your prediction
SEC's biggest lost tonight
SEC's biggest win tonight

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahwhwhwhw, hahahahahahahwhwhwhw! I am getting up and getting ready to head to Asheville to run a spartan race. Check the scores and what do I see? A PS loss staring at me! Any other year I would be disgusted and pissed! But if you haven't not heard or maybe you missed! This years team was said not to have talent, not bashing the kids is not what that was meant. Getting told the truth is something hard to hear, but realizing it is probably a bigger fear.

10 points in 3 weeks! I am truly happy for the ones that made this hire. You are truly making it easier for me write this stuff. I guess week 2 awards go back to the coordinators again!

Reactions: TIGER63
The pine forest game will tell the county the measuring stick of who is better, or who is worse is a better choice of words; lumberton or PSHS.

PSHS will play another smaller classification this week, they will only drive 15 minutes to get there but will seem like 2 hrs driving home after the Red Devils get done surprising them 20-12 red springs.

I would rather watch Hilary dance naked before wanting to pick lumberton winning. Pine forest 28 lumberton 17

Pretty sure your question was answered. Swett is much worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT