THURSDAY FOOTBALL FOR THE SCOTS
For everybody

HURRICANE MATTHEWS

------------------- BREAK -------------------

GO GO
Is this before or after the game? I would like to attend

Go_Scots1.jpg

Last edited:
Still bandwagoning . s2v . if I was those skirtweares .I would run your. Out of the state.u jinxed the tcders .u and can,t win the big one Bailey y'all cousin s

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Can anyone tell me why a fan of a 2-4 football team is commenting on this thread?

What is sc favorite celebration
The answer is.

Holloween .the day or note the males of sc can put their do dads o. Hosiery girdle make up heels pumps silk undergarments damn I forgot about easter.on the serious tip I hope everyone be safe and sound I can see it now a bunch ole folks at every age bracket prancing around in skirts babie skirties ole go GGP daddy unborn skirtie .hell . momma drew a skirt on her belly so that he would not feel out of place

Hokie
To you, how great is Scotland compared to MC, Dudley, and Butler?
Sorry, I haven't been in this thread all week. I just checked in to get a score.

To answer your question, until Scotland plays a South Pointe, a Byrnes, a Mallard Creek, a Dillon, a Hough, a Butler, a Myers Park, or really...a ranked team of any kind this season, it's impossible to say. I guess Richmond will be it?

Butler played a really bad 1st half vs Richmond (the worst I've seen in ages), but the 2nd half they put up was very similar to both halves that Dudley put up. If Scotland puts together a half vs Richmond that mirrors any of those 3 halves I just mentioned, then they'll get my full vote of confidence. But until then, there's just not much else to work this year regarding Scotland's schedule.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Sorry, I haven't been in this thread all week. I just checked in to get a score.

To answer your question, until Scotland plays a South Pointe, a Byrnes, a Mallard Creek, a Dillon, a Hough, a Butler, a Myers Park, or really...a ranked team of any kind this season, it's impossible to say. I guess Richmond will be it?

Butler played a really bad 1st half vs Richmond (the worst I've seen in ages), but the 2nd half they put up was very similar to both halves that Dudley put up. If Scotland puts together a half vs Richmond that mirrors any of those 3 halves I just mentioned, then they'll get my full vote of confidence. But until then, there's just not much else to work this year regarding Scotland's schedule.
My baby Jesus
I did know Scotland looked that bad to anyone

Seriously: I think Scotland is great, but we all have opinions and that's why I asked you. My opinion is that Scotland goes far this season.

Thanks Hokie
S2V

I think they'll go far, too, but that's more a guess based on their recent history more so than tangible results on the field this year to date. Scotland's been a little banged up in some key positions in 2016, so once they get back to full strength, I'm guessing they'll be a force in the playoffs.

And it's not so much that they've looked bad, they just haven't looked really good against really good competition like the other teams you mentioned have. Scotland's position in every computer poll you can find mirrors this thought process, but the humans (rightfully) mostly have them ranked higher than the computers do.

I think they'll go far, too, but that's more a guess based on their recent history more so than tangible results on the field this year to date. Scotland's been a little banged up in some key positions in 2016, so once they get back to full strength, I'm guessing they'll be a force in the playoffs.

And it's not so much that they've looked bad, they just haven't looked really good against really good competition like the other teams you mentioned have. Scotland's position in every computer poll you can find mirrors this thought process, but the humans (rightfully) mostly have them ranked higher than the computers do.
i would not base much on previous history. this d is the real deal. still some concerns on the back end but you better be able to block the front because they are hell.

I doubt Scotland could get your respect regardless Hokie, its just not in your genes to do so. Pinecrest next week I guess
will have to do for now. 2 teams 14 wins and no loses
between them. It will be good for the people here and in
Southern Pines, I do know that.

Respect is earned on the field, not in polls. Play somebody. Beat somebody. That's all there is to it.

It's not Scotland's fault that the teams on their schedule this year have all collectively decided to tank the season, but that's still the reality of it.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
I doubt Scotland could get your respect regardless Hokie, its just not in your genes to do so. Pinecrest next week I guess
will have to do for now. 2 teams 14 wins and no loses
between them. It will be good for the people here and in
Southern Pines, I do know that.
we don't need his respect SC is just fine. time will tell.

Very good. What your point? How good was Butler's defense? I didn't get to see them play this year.

Very good. What your point? How good was Butler's defense? I didn't get to see them play this year.

My point?? Well i guess my point it either he lost the ability or your statement was an overreach.

Butler D?? above average not great.

You're right man. His team ran into a better team and he didn't have great stats. He made them look fabulous on the touchdown run and the 80+ yard kickoff that was called back. After his performance Friday night I expect some of his 50+ college offers to be pulled this week.

Last edited:
You're right man. His team ran into a better team and he didn't have great stats. He made them look fabulous on the touchdown run and the 80+ yard kickoff that was called back. After his performance Friday night I expect some of his 50+ college offers to be pulled this week.

Funny you never mentioned his team when you were supplying the accolades but when the short fall occurs it becomes a team failure. Is it possible the team has assisted in those 50+ college offers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT