ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs Gibbons

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
Scotland_Jordan_FB-1-23-DMID1-5gtvlfjmf-640x480.jpg

With Jordan's game turning out muddy, Gibbon's game will be a bit different. I say that to say this - Scotland is not done. How do I know.......because of what I observed Friday

Yes I know who Gibbon is......dont question me
I also know who Scotland is - dont question them

I know something for sure......If Scotland decides to beat Gibbon - on the intersection of Calhoun Road and Blue Woods Road, Tyrone and Malik will be talking about "Let me see you bounce right to left and let your shoulder lean"

I just hope there wont be no cray cray mess out up yonder. You know when them boys mix the Colt-45, Fireball, and Hennessy and mess shots go off

SpottedFondBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
First of all you don't know. You can't even spell the school's name correctly. It's Cardinal GIBBONS, not Gibson. And you've never seen them play.

Gibson is a few miles from Laurinburg. Gibbons is in Raleigh and they are predicted to blow us back to Gibson Friday.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
BOYS, BOYS, BOYS
NOW.............. Lissen-ta-me

Rufus and Vernon are IDIOTS
I clearly listened to two dead brains and trusted their spelling. Normally this wouldn’t have happened if I were to do the initial essay alone. This was a violation on the part of the two hillbilly’s and and their little backwoods little games

I know I just wrecked myself so next time I will check myself and those two scammers

Error corrected - now lock them dawgs back up. Sheeez

My bad

Last edited:
If the Scots were home they may have a shot at the upset but CG has too much. If SC can run it and control the clock they will be right in this game to the end. If they cant control the clock CG will score too much. Good luck Scots!

Reactions: S2V2
If the Scots were home they may have a shot at the upset but CG has too much. If SC can run it and control the clock they will be right in this game to the end. If they cant control the clock CG will score too much. Good luck Scots!
Thats a fair essay Port.....I will agree

Never knew Gibson had a high school. Learn something knew everyday.
Got it. You're on everyones Jock
Now since the Scots are in this game then by law they are not allow to participate in such discussion. Everyone else is welcome to join in. Shall we? Lets get back to football and talk about Gibbons football.

Port said its about controlling the clock

Been living in Raleigh for the past 9 years and Gibbons is the hot new name (other than WF of course). I consider them as the Charlotte Catholic of the East (minus the championships of course). They are good! They have a soph WR name Frey I think. QB can slang that rock everywhere. I know it was a rivalry game but Scotland held Hood mostly in check all night. If they can do that with Gibbons QB they have a real good chance in winning esp. playing on the turf (I think about the Scots speed). However, Gibbons is use to their field so I don’t know. Gibbons does have a defense and they will hit you in the mouth. It’s all about if the Scots want it. The Scots will be physical, but if they allow the Gibbons QB to get off like the Jordan QB, it’s going to be a long night for the Scots.

Last edited:
Been living in Raleigh for the past 9 years and Gibbons is the hot new name (other than WF of course). I consider them as the Charlotte Catholic is the East (minus the championships of course). They are good! They have a soph WR name Frey I think. QB can slang that rock everywhere. I know it was a rivalry game but Scotland held Hood mostly in check all night. If they can do that with Gibbons QB they have a real good chance is winning esp. playing on the turf (I think about the Scots speed). However, Gibbons is use to their field so I don’t know. Gibbons does have a defense and they will hit you in the mouth. It’s all about if the Scots want it. The Scots will be physical, but if they allow the Gibbons QB to get off like the Jordan QB, it’s going to be a long night for the Scots.
Yeah and I know it was wet, soggy, and doo doo brown on the ground during Jordans game so I sure hope Scotland does not fumble or throw the big interception. Scotland must make the example off their first drive. Great outlook Mr. GreenandGold sir

Last edited:
They're Done Mr. Swett... Scots can't win this one... no upsets. ..thanx to the one week extension, they played Thanksgiving week... Gibbons by 14.

They're Done Mr. Swett... Scots can't win this one... no upsets. ..thanx to the one week extension, they played Thanksgiving week... Gibbons by 14.
BenBADD
Just let Friday play out. Since watching the film Mr. BenBADD, I know Scotland is going to Gibson......I meant Gibbons which are equivalent to Richmond. Scotland usually runs a lot and dont throw. I dont know how well the QB will be at this level of pressure but Scotland better do some trickery me like run and then throw some and the QB keeper and then short throws and then and then some Screens for them Back Boys - They Just better mix it and make it as trickerish as it has ever been. Plus mr. BenBADD, neither team has seen each others offense........ever. So its gona be very interesting.

Remember, Scotland likes to score in the first 45sec of ball possesion

My question is: Will Scotlands defense be able to stop Gibbons passing attack?:mad:

Last edited:
s2v youre analyzing and you've seen Scotland play once this year. You know what Scotland did to your team and the way they went about it. For the Scots to be successful we will have to be able to run it 8 out of 10 plays and be successful enough at that to get it done. (if not more)
The forward pass with our current qb is very limited, people in the stands holler pass pass, why don't we pass?. Then we drop back to pass and it's either incomplete or the qb is swallowed up because we cant pass protect. It has to be quick stuff or if by chance we can protect for 3 seconds just throw it up deep. The Scots will have to do what the Scots can do, that is to run, run more, then hand it off again, then hope by chance we can complete 6 passes in there somewhere.

s2v youre analyzing and you've seen Scotland play once this year. You know what Scotland did to your team and the way they went about it. For the Scots to be successful we will have to be able to run it 8 out of 10 plays and be successful enough at that to get it done. (if not more)
The forward pass with our current qb is very limited, people in the stands holler pass pass, why don't we pass?. Then we drop back to pass and it's either incomplete or the qb is swallowed up because we cant pass protect. It has to be quick stuff or if by chance we can protect for 3 seconds just throw it up deep. The Scots will have to do what the Scots can do, that is to run, run more, then hand it off again, then hope by chance we can complete 6 passes in there somewhere.
I'm all for the Scots - Mr. Scotswin

You know that

"WIN"

I wish the Scots the very best. This is what I want to see on or around 9:45 tomorrow night boys
HappyAuburn.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT