ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland in Panther Creek (The Official Prediction Thread)

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
55-2

relax-were-all-crazy-its-not-a-competition.jpg

Sinkner51
Sir I believe Scotswin has gone south and he is refusing skin therapy. Was told, he is around 55yrs old and has been recently diagnosed with Lamellar.

55-2.......Go Scots

There was already a thread started for this. Since it was the 2nd thread down the list from the top, then I fail to see how you could possibly not have seen it if you had even pretended to look..

I pretended to post the first thread and now I am pretending to post the third since There scotwins turned his blinders on during his equally similar second thread. So since I posted the first thread down the list from the top, then scotswin fail to see how he could possibly not have seen it if he had even pretended to look..

55-2.......Go Scots

Hokie
with the teams that PC has played and the whole outcome, I'm not seeing anything near 21. Especially against Scotland
If South View, Marlboro and New Hanover can all hit 20 against the Scotland D, then Panther Creek can, too. Panther Creek's offense isn't their problem this year, it's their total lack of ability to keep opponents from scoring at will that is killing them.

But then again South View, Marlboro and New Hanover stand taller than the Pants(right?) so I still dont see it. You sure might be correct though. Interesting game come Friday.

Regardless of how many points PC ends up with, Scotland can name any score they want to in this game, so it won't really matter.

If Scotland was/is to lose. It would be:
1. Jack Britt (The rest of the crew would like to know what How Jack Britt "almost" succeeded. So I am sure they(the opponents) are after that hunt the rest of the season).
2. Richmond
3. Pinecrest(a Jack Britt clone) ....I think

Ima thanking Bubba, Momma, Pops and crew could make an accumulated confirmed prediction.

I'm not jumping on no bandwagon but I was told Go_Scots takes a bottle of tequila with him to work. When he starts to get bored, he goes to the breakroom, opens the coffee pot, and spices up the batch, then hops along on NCPreps.

Last edited:
If Scotland was/is to lose. It would be:
1. Jack Britt (The rest of the crew would like to know what How Jack Britt "almost" succeeded. So I am sure they(the opponents) are after that hunt the rest of the season).
2. Richmond
3. Pinecrest(a Jack Britt clone) ....I think

Ima thanking Bubba, Momma, Pops and crew could make an accumulated confirmed prediction.

I'm not jumping on no bandwagon but I was told Go_Scots takes a bottle of tequila with him to work. When he starts to get bored, he goes to the breakroom, opens the coffee pot, and spices up the batch, then hops along on NCPreps.
S2v whats this was /is to lose crap, the Scots gonna win them all, no wonder Go Scot want talk to you, Coach Bailey be setting teams up Marlboro is really the only team to score 20 on the Scots he believes in getting is younger players in the game in 2nd half and they've got some experience against sv and Nh first team players which inflated the score a little. Scot will win this game that is my prediction!!!!!!!

S2v whats this was /is to lose crap, the Scots gonna win them all, no wonder Go Scot want talk to you, Coach Bailey be setting teams up Marlboro is really the only team to score 20 on the Scots he believes in getting is younger players in the game in 2nd half and they've got some experience against sv and Nh first team players which inflated the score a little. Scot will win this game that is my prediction!!!!!!!
Sikner51,
Trust me Go_Scots has that Motorola hooked on his hip. You see, that boy checks his phone every 10-15mins on the hour. One day during a freezing cold November rain Mr. Sinkner51, I stood tall on the Home side, right in front of the 50yrd line and next to the announcement booth at Pate Stadium. I glanced around looking for Scotwin which was suppose to be wearing a Quicksilver Wetsuit due to the cold temperature and snow flurries up at that elevation but he was never found. Next thing you know, I look straight smack down on the track and to the left bending corner and there stood Mr. Go_Scots, next to the Endzone in his dark denim Overalls, no T-shirt or wetsuit, just plain overalls and a hairy man's chest masculinity. Then you see him slightly extracting his Motorola out the window of his wrench carpenters pocket and texting covertly. This occurred every 15mins.

You see, Go_Scots is not no ordinary skirt model, he does not want anyone to know we are the best of some sort of friend or besties. He would rather keep the "Public Enemy" formula.

So Mr. Sikner51, Go_Scots will talk to me when and if I string the right note on the Violin. I have said this in the past, when Go_Scots says MUTE it is an order. The rest plays the quiet game along with him. It's like clockwork, a domino effect. It's tradition

Last edited:
The skirts should roll in this one 42 to21! And a question to a SCOTLAND FAN why is your ADM numbers so low?

So that means when realignment comes around in 2017 you guys will dominate the 3A then!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT