ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County hosts The New Bern Bears (round 1)

do you remember winn dixie when they those greyhounds racing they would give you a ticket with your number for the winnig ticket. your horse would lead from the beggining lose at the end sound familar
Lol
You gonna wake up Go Scots. he should be here momentarily. Please stand by for further instructions

do you remember winn dixie when they those greyhounds racing they would give you a ticket with your number for the winnig ticket. your horse would lead from the beggining lose at the end sound familar
that's all u can say, i spent enough time on this thread, but let me tell u this , just remember, remember, 1 day a team came 4 a 3 hour drive, and got your BEATDOWN by a person u claim that's wears a skirt. that's 1 will b heard around da world, hell we just might join da football booster club while down because da crew and i all have ours proper I, D,'S.. GO BEARS 2007 2012 AND 2014 past state champs.

that's all u can say, i spent enough time on this thread, but let me tell u this , just remember, remember, 1 day a team came 4 a 3 hour drive, and got your BEATDOWN by a person u claim that's wears a skirt. that's 1 will b heard around da world, hell we just might join da football booster club while down because da crew and i all have ours proper I, D,'S.. GO BEARS 2007 2012 AND 2014 past state champs.
ct147 u got us thinking that we r scotland fans, but da bears was my team until they rooted me out of my ring, cause i knock over da water cooler 1 game.. give me mt ring GO BEARS 2007 2012 AND 2014 past state champ.

3 days and change ticking down, I trust da Bears have worked out clearing their entire Friday afternoon just to get here in time
for the game, leave in time so you can get warmups
this time, safe travels
GO SCOTS

3 days and change ticking down, I trust da Bears have worked out clearing their entire Friday afternoon just to get here in time
this time, safe travels
GO SCOTS

Not easy getting off early this close to the holiday's but we'll do our best.

Man, you'll crazy bullying folks scared off my boy CT147. Please give him peace, space and respect as he gathers his thoughts for the next essay.

Preeciated
S2V

------------- BREAK ------------

Mo'rning LTB

My daddy said we is going to have us some bear meat after this coming Friday. He said we would grind it up and make some bear sausage. And we might even make us some liver pudding from that old bear. Bear steaks is a little tough, but if and you grind it up, it makes a prutty good burger. Mr. Larry, we can hang us another bearskin over the fireplace.

Reactions: swett2victory
My daddy said we is going to have us some bear meat after this coming Friday. He said we would grind it up and make some bear sausage. And we might even make us some liver pudding from that old bear. Bear steaks is a little tough, but if and you grind it up, it makes a prutty good burger. Mr. Larry, we can hang us another bearskin over the fireplace.

Make sure you have a side salad of 3 state championship rings in the past 9 years. Wear a skirt while you partake, daddy should have a few pairs.

PAST PAST PAST IS THAT OLD DA BEARS GOT, sound like some 1 talking about paying child support , always PAST PAST PAST DUE

Pa
I'd be done gain weight If I eaten a Bear. If you bees lucky and ketchu'm, you best act like you know how to take care of the meat. Suggestion 101- you best put'em in the Fridgerator. It musta been too yeer-go when I caught my first 12-pointer and I didnt lock'em up, so some hoodlum wus walking the mile when he musta noticed my Iced Koola was left unsecured. I didnt notice it was been stolan until I heard and saw that fool through my winduh burning the road up....Freaking Dunce....SMH. Aunt Dakki and Uncle Wallace lernt me to secure stuff as a youngen, but you know how we is at that age. My little Nunu, who helped me clean it was just a-crying when I told her the bad news. So trust me, iv'e done been thur already Mr. Bubba Jones.

Hope Daddy and Moma is-ah doing good

Latur
S2V

I reallyyyyyyyy love da bears but 2012 and da water cooler was da down fall for OLD RULEMAN77 i want my RING.

this time, safe travels
GO SCOTS

And after Friday they'll be clearing out there locker! Safe travels Friday to tha Pate!

I can't help but wonder how any of those 3 champions are going to help New Bern Friday night!

hearing HC might b looking at some houses up in county next 2 scotland no not da west of da county da other side like going east

hearing HC might b looking at some houses up in county next 2 scotland no not da west of da county da other side like going east

Yep, you nailed it. He's won 3 state titles in his 9 years as a head coach and has an 80% winning percentage in New Bern. Time to move to more fertile ground. Please check yourself back into the nervous hospital.

Coach would not want to miss last game of season anyway, Bball team to have more at practice Monday in New Bern.

Last edited:
I dont know if they selling them downtown or not, i do know you can but reserved at the school but you have got to dig a few $$ deeper for those.
Shouldn't be issue at gate, this isn't Richmond.

Reactions: swett2victory
I dont know if they selling them downtown or not, i do know you can but reserved at the school but you have got to dig a few $$ deeper for those.
Shouldn't be issue at gate, this isn't Richmond.
Thanks Scotswin but you do know that Smokies family are pouring down the hill and into The Gates of Pate Kingdom. Could be a line

So truthfully I want to park and hit the express lane to place my lawn chair on the inside corner lane of the track. Basically in the proximity where Go Scots parks himself with his Motorola Flipper

By the way are you involved with the Blow up Helmet volunteers, The Smoke, and the motivational engineers where the scotties come in?

Last edited:
Think he's making the trip to show Bailey what a ring looks like. Actually, 3 of them.
If i was a die hard SCOT fan, i really really would send smoke signals 2 coach Bailey 2 laid a FRIDAY NIGHT SMACK DOWN ON DA BEARS. but since we r just out watching good high school football i give da bears a break. GO BEARS 2007 2012 AND 2014 past state champs... my ring where is it.

Scotwin
We have never met but I need you more then ever right at this moment Pa. Would you mind getting me a ticket?

I will be there and yes I have a car, I have a J.O.B, and yes I have the "Band-ah-make-her-dance" funds

THE QUESTION REMAINS IS THIS THE YEAR OF THE SKIRTIES. DOES BETTLE BAILEY CHOKE AGAIN. IF HE DOES NOT.. I WILL BET YOU THE KING OF THE SKIRTIES GO SCOTS. WILL PERSONALLY RUN HIM OUT OF DUMPLAND COUNTY . WE GOT A TRICK FOR YOU.

THE QUESTION REMAINS IS THIS THE YEAR OF THE SKIRTIES. DOES BETTLE BAILEY CHOKE AGAIN. IF HE DOES NOT.. I WILL BET YOU THE KING OF THE SKIRTIES GO SCOTS. WILL PERSONALLY RUN HIM OUT OF DUMPLAND COUNTY . WE GOT A TRICK FOR YOU.
ct147 that bear has his mouth still open help help help us. GO BEARS 2007 2012 and 2014 past state champs

Come on guys! You had to know this was going to happen. They were all ready to play the Scots earlier in the week and as Friday got close reality set in!

Come on guys! You had to know this was going to happen. They were all ready to play the Scots earlier in the week and as Friday got close reality set in!

We're all here, bud. Trying to get work done so we can get off early and make the trip. Pressure is all on y'all, not us. Go Bears!

Please explain how the pressure is on us? I hope that you all are telling your team that. It is win or the season is over for both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT