ADVERTISEMENT

Schools to consider Thursday Night Football Stay tuned # HurricaneMatthew

Its only a 50% chance of rain in the Charlotte NC Metro area right now on Friday.......Football was meant to be played in all types of conditions......I can see out on the coast....... its just like last time when games were postponed until Monday in Charlotte at 5:30 pm on that Friday the sun came out. To much hype over the weather

Its only a 50% chance of rain in the Charlotte NC Metro area right now on Friday.......Football was meant to be played in all types of conditions......I can see out on the coast....... its just like last time when games were postponed until Monday in Charlotte at 5:30 pm on that Friday the sun came out. To much hype over the weather
People are soft, the slightest sight of rain and people panic like it's the end of the world. It's a joke but the pussification of America continues, cancelling games with a 50/50 shot of maybe an inch of rain.

The storm took a turn to the left...it really hurts JV teams on their Thursday. I know fans/crowds at games prefer no rain... players don't mind it. Coaches like whatever gives them an advantage but they also hate when their schedule is interrupted.

Its a hurricane closer to the coast, you have to be much more
careful there, tornados and such inland. I don't think those places are in that mode you speak of cc14.
Scotland /Swett Thursday.
Last thing any of us wants is to play Monday.

Laney at New Hanover, 7 p.m. Thursday

Ashley at Topsail, 7 p.m. Thursday

West Brunswick at South Brunswick, 7 p.m. Thursday

Croatan at North Brunswick, 7 p.m. Thursday

East Bladen at Pender, 7 p.m. Thursday

West Bladen at Trask, 7 p.m. Thursday

Its a hurricane closer to the coast, you have to be much more
careful there, tornados and such inland. I don't think those places are in that mode you speak of cc14.
Scotland /Swett Thursday.
Last thing any of us wants is to play Monday.
Im referring to Charlotte area games, not ones closer to the coast.

Let's be honest, the teams that had a bye last week... half of the Bakers Dozen and the biggest bye week of the year for most NCHS's are ready; so Thursday after 13 days off. It's an advantage...This week should have zero teams play Monday.... Monday could be bad too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT