ADVERTISEMENT

Same ole asheboro

nwguilford007

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2022
Is this their coaches last year? This coach brown is nothing like his bro up at Grimsley….crazy to me how asheboro can lose to southwest randolph. Idk what southwest has this year but can’t imagine it’s to much!!

Really someone give me a good answer, other than the recruiting pipeline that runs east in the county, what is the issue at asheboro? It seems to be a school that should be much better than it has historically been.

Really someone give me a good answer, other than the recruiting pipeline that runs east in the county, what is the issue at asheboro? It seems to be a school that should be much better than it has historically been.
Always loved Easterns tradition and respect their tradition? Have yal gotten help from the pipeline this year?

Asheboro had Benji Brown and were average. They had Gillespie and were awful. Aboro is not a coaching problem from what I can see but like Lexington an administrative and city problem. They don't get support and coaches need support no matter how good a coach they are. Lee J Stone rolling in his grave...

I still say Aboro is much improved and the offense backs that up. Defense not so much...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT