ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville@Hayesville

Feb 3, 2015
This like many anticipated when the schedules came out is going to be one of the biggest games of the year and without a doubt it is. No one single set of games has more riding on it then this one come Tuesday night across the state. It is pretty simple If Hayesville wins they own the conference title outright. If Hayesville loses either then they tie for the conference championship in boys it would be a two way tie in girls it would be a three way tie.

Boys:
Shall we see a stall game by Robbinsville it worked once and everyone wants to know if they will do it again. Will Hayesville blow them out of the water like they did to Cherokee. I believe Hayesville will bring there A game and with the home crowd advantage will win this one but I think it will be closer than what most might think. My prediction is Hayesville by 9 with them pulling away late in the 4th quarter.

Girls: Led my #20 putting up some near triple double numbers I see Hayesville winning. Robbinsville is a very pesky team who if they could just find a lead player or a star so to speak they would be scary. Yet as long as Hayesvilles #5 stays out of foul trouble that plagued her in the first game Hayesvilles dynamic duo will win by 18 in my prediction.

Final top 3 in Big SMC

Boys
Hayesville
Cherokee
Robbinsville

Girls
Hayesville
Cherokee
Robbinsville

The #2 of course, may change depending on the conference tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT